• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Belles.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
I thought I'd watch the half time kick about between our young subs. The weather was horrendous with driving rain and blowing the expected gale. I couldn't believe it when The Blue Belles still came out to do their routine. Obviously, cold, wet, weather beaten........but they were fantastic. They gave it everything, every one of them. The music was good, but they were brilliant with a great routine. Timing, brilliant. I know they practice very hard, and it showed, ready for each home match. Well done girls. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to mark every one of you 10 out of 10. The sad thing was that only a handful of us in the East Stand clapped them off. We take them for granted, and really should appreciate them more.

Funny enough said to my brother it’s so dated, into days world and does anyone watch except for their families

It's usually my daughter's favourite part about coming to the football. She gets the pompoms out and joins in.

Funnily enough, we were discussing them also today. Conclusion was that they are a bit dated.

And lonely old men??.

Ha! I have two young adult daughers who're older than any of them

Lol, that type of "entertainment" then! They do do a lot of other stuff pre-match though, selling 50/50 draw tickets throughout the ground, for instance.

Indeed,a good mate of mine who comes down from Norfolk for games when I'm over always makes a point of buying raffle tickets from them. Can't quite see the attraction myself. :Winking:

Lol, that type of "entertainment" then! They do do a lot of other stuff pre-match though, selling 50/50 draw tickets throughout the ground, for instance.

I know they do and they are all great advocates for the club. We have plenty of loyal hard working people around us, great fans, great players, a great academy and many things to be proud of.

Wanted to type one negative but managed to stop myself

:Smile2:

So, what's the alternative entertainment then. Someone trying to boot the ball through a hoop to win a car?

Good for them, I say.

They enjoy themselves and that's all that matters.

Agree, they seem to have fun and obviously practice hard. They also dance in all weathers, so fair play to them all.

Back