• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice and getting the mesage out.

EnglandShrimper

Manager
Read All at sea yesterday and they said they had not been contacted about the blue voice, now if you want to get your message out and about you need to be advertising it all over the shop, how about a page in the programme, a flyer in the programme handing out flyers etc.

It was said that this group seems to be cliquey and if this is the only place that people have heard about it then that cant be the way forward.

Just a though like.

I beg to differ, it had back page of the echo and invited everyone along. I would say (this is a guess) but 60% of true fans that actually care about southend would visit this forum anyways. And there no membership or anything so anyone can sit in the section.

A page in the programme....thats a great idea.....

You didnt get the programme against Oldham then.....:confused:

i'm not sure every southend fans know about this website, i have been a fan for years but only found out from a friend last november and i signed up. didn't have a clue about it first of all. if it hasn't been done already maybe we could get a page in the programme to advertise? again just an idea.

i'm not sure every southend fans know about this website, i have been a fan for years but only found out from a friend last november and i signed up. didn't have a clue about it first of all. if it hasn't been done already maybe we could get a page in the programme to advertise? again just an idea.

It was in the programme yesterday....and for those that missed it...

http://www.thebluevoice.co.uk/

arrr good news then, didn't get a programme yesterday as was late but i did actually mean this website as well.

I have asked that before. I think I was told that the site remains independant from the club so tends to avoid anything that might confuse that arrangement.

I do believe that some of the flags being produced do have the SZ website mentioned on them.

John will get you to buy a t-shirt and suggest you advertise away.....:)

I beg to differ, it had back page of the echo and invited everyone along. I would say (this is a guess) but 60% of true fans that actually care about southend would visit this forum anyways. And there no membership or anything so anyone can sit in the section.

60%? We wish! We're getting there though :)

It was said that this group seems to be cliquey and if this is the only place that people have heard about it then that cant be the way forward.

Just a though like.

Just to let you know that SOL know all about TBV and fully support the whole idea. In fact we may be doing a bit more next month if Smithy gets the green light on an idea between SOL and The Blue Voice. ;)

Ah yes all at Sea... what a great article they did a couple of weeks ago eh? Not bitter Shrimper James are we?

Read All at sea yesterday and they said they had not been contacted about the blue voice, now if you want to get your message out and about you need to be advertising it all over the shop, how about a page in the programme, a flyer in the programme handing out flyers etc.

Just a though like.

So this clique that isn't publicised then, im sure ive read about them somewhere?

The Matchday prgramme
The Shrimpers Trust Newsletter
Shrimperzone
Shrimpers On Line
The Echo

And im sure Smithy would love to have a chat to All at Sea, maybe they can contact him for an interview?

So this clique that isn't publicised then, im sure ive read about them somewhere?

The Matchday prgramme
The Shrimpers Trust Newsletter
Shrimperzone
Shrimpers On Line
The Echo

And im sure Smithy would love to have a chat to All at Sea, maybe they can contact him for an interview?

And the OS Andy ...

Right hang on lets get some perspective here.

As far as "All at Sea" is concerned,they did have an article that in there words were trying to be constructive over The Blue Voice" and are themselves 100% behind this. The Committee of TBV which I am on didn't take kindly to the article and the Zone was Mentioned as being a Clique to... MTS has replied to this and they have agreed to print his reply in the next issue.

The Zone, The Club,The Shrimpers Trust ,The All at Sea Fanzine, the other Shrimpers Forums, the Echo, The Blues News ...need I go on, are all behind The Blue Voice 100% .Let's all be one on this eh ...

John.

AAS will have a Blue Voice newsletter to publish in the new year.

We have thanks to the help of the Trust got a newsletter out to all members.

The club should send a newsletter out to every sufc fan in the new yr, on top of OS and Programme coverage.

The Echo, Blues News, Standard and Advertiser have all printed articles and will continue to do so hopefully.

The Blue Voice website will be up in the new year.

And we have great coverage on here, SOL and Facebook, let me know if ive missed anything!

It was in the programme yesterday....and for those that missed it...

http://www.thebluevoice.co.uk/

Whoever created that site, needs to 'tweak' the questionnaire at the bottom of the index page. You submit your answers, and then you end up nowhere. :D

Click submit, end up on this page http://www.thebluevoice.co.uk/Questionaire_Process.php and nothing else happens, apart from staring at a white page.

Also, you might want to check the questionnaires are being sent; just to be on the safe side. :D

Whoever created that site, needs to 'tweak' the questionnaire at the bottom of the index page. You submit your answers, and then you end up nowhere. :D

Click submit, end up on this page http://www.thebluevoice.co.uk/Questionaire_Process.php and nothing else happens, apart from staring at a white page.

Also, you might want to check the questionnaires are being sent; just to be on the safe side. :D

Yep, the site isnt live yet its just the design page

Ooooooooooh!

That could be why then. :D

Not to worry.

I just assumed because it was advertised, that it was working. Not to worry.

Looks cracking, anyway.

Back