• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice Article - Forest Match Programme

Southminster_Shrimper

Sir Kevin Betsy Fan Club
Did anyone see the article in the Forest Matchday Programme this evening?

Just wondered what you thought of it, if you did....?

I thought it was quite an eye catching two pager (not just for the pic lol, although it helped). Decent use of the logo we know and also the graphics aswell. Quite impressed really.

Pretty decent explanation of TBV and what its all about. Hopefully it will help people embrace the idea behind it.

Well done chaps....

Did anyone see the article in the Forest Matchday Programme this evening?

Just wondered what you thought of it, if you did....?

I thought it was quite an eye catching two pager (not just for the pic lol, although it helped). Decent use of the logo we know and also the graphics aswell. Quite impressed really.

Pretty decent explanation of TBV and what its all about. Hopefully it will help people embrace the idea behind it.

Well done chaps....

Yeah I saw it, great work there from Lee and from the club for having it in the programme

Didn't buy one for once so missed out - about time there was a decent spread in there though.

NOT buy a programme at a match? That's just wrong, shurley? How about your collection?

No I usually buy a programme, glance at it and do the quizzes before the start, take it home, read it thoroughly, give it to son who throws it into the pit of rankness that he calls his room. They eventually end up in a recycling bag some years late (I think 2003-4 just went out)!

The full article will be on TBV website for you guys and gals that missed it. Site will be live this week (I hope!)

Back