• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Our home game against Bristol Rovers, on Tues 1st January 2008, will be made the official "Blue Voice Day"..

The club have agreed to provide us with a dedicated enclosure of seating in The West Stand (Block X), for which current Season Ticket Holders in other areas of the ground can transfer too, for this game (free of charge obviously), if you so wish. We hope that you STH's that are keen on improving the atmosphere at Roots Hall, will not let this opportunity pass...

This enclosure is of course open to non season ticket holders aswell, and we encourage you to purchase a ticket for this section also, even if you wouldn't normally purchase a ticket for The West Stand.

There will be Balloons, Streamers, Large Flags and of course the "Big Bass Drum" To add to that, there's a free give away of a pair of Cheer Stix for all supporters, which will certainly add to the atmosphere!!

I can assure you, this will be a unique and momentous day in the clubs history, that is not to be missed by any Southend United fan!!..

More details on how to arrange Season Ticket transfer and the purchase of tickets for The Blue Voice Enclosure, can be found HERE

So please, show your support for this day and get yourself over in The West Stand, make some noise and be part of something very special indeed...

Thanks,

The Blue Voice Team.

:)

Last edited:
Would like to be in there, but as far as I can tell we can't transfer to Block X from the family stand. Won't be able to see you from the Family Stand either, so lets hope we can hear you!!

Well done lads , keep up the good hard work. Have to be honest the fact that the last time I sat in the West (Gill's season before last 0-1 ) I counted 14 pillars between me and the pitch put me off for life although the atmosphere was undoubtedly better than in the East Greens where I and P.S. Senior are seaso's . We have a great view but are surrounded by mutes and Scrooges !!

Would like to be in there, but as far as I can tell we can't transfer to Block X from the family stand. Won't be able to see you from the Family Stand either, so lets hope we can hear you!!

Thought you could but obviously there is a price difference so you would have to pay the extra.

As I did when I moved at the start of the 2006/7 season from behind the goal to the west.

I don't think the club wan't kids in the Blue Voice section.

Oh dear.....dont tell my two then albeit we arent actually in it but couldnt get much closer.

Depends how old the kids are I guess. Might be better to enjoy the Blue Voice on the fringe then like me. Has the same enjoyment but without being right in the middle of it.

might be there but might be working working, hopefully I'll b there though because it sounds great. What are cheerstix?

Show your support guys and get involved in creating an improvement in the atmosphere at Roots Hall..

It certainly needs it!.

Get your tickets in The Blue Voice Enclosure NOW!

oh I remember those got some in a magazine years ago before an england match and sent my parents barmy :)

Thought you could but obviously there is a price difference so you would have to pay the extra.

As I did when I moved at the start of the 2006/7 season from behind the goal to the west.

Just to clarify, there is no transfer charge for family stand season card holders to join us in the blue voice section for this game.

So get transferring family standers and come join the party!

Every single one of you Season Card Holders can transfer to The Blue Voice Section for this game FREE OF CHARGE, so please make the effort if you can, even if it's just for this one game.

Without your support our hard work and desire to increase the atmosphere, will be made that much harder.

It's time to make a positive change to the atmosphere at Roots Hall, and you can play a major part in achieving this, by supporting us and the boys over in The West Stand on New Years Day.

If you cannot make the transfer, please do your bit wherever you are in the ground by singing loud and proud.

DETAILS

I wont be changing, I'll be in my usual seat in East Reds.

Ooooh go on then, I'll be there. I wont be moving tho.....:D

Looking forward to it aswell. I may have one less pint on new years eve just to ensure I am in full voice....:)

Seriously tho, its good work that the atmos has improved and long may that improvement continue.

Hopefully I will have my new flag by then aswell....:D

Apologies to those behind or around us who may need eye surgery as a result....:eek:

Ooooh go on then, I'll be there. I wont be moving tho.....:D

Looking forward to it aswell. I may have one less pint on new years eve just to ensure I am in full voice....:)

Seriously tho, its good work that the atmos has improved and long may that improvement continue.

Hopefully I will have my new flag by then aswell....:D

Apologies to those behind or around us who may need eye surgery as a result....:eek:

Good stuff mate, fingers crossed we both get our flags in time!!.

Come on lads and lasses get your tickets for The Blue Voice "Singing" Section.

ALL supporters are welcome, regardless of whether you have a Season Card or not..

It will be a great day.

Let's have a party!

Back