• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice Day - 1st Jan 2008

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Get purchasing your tickets guys, only a limited number available and they will go quick, as seen by the take up at Oxford away..

Im hoping you Season Card holders will take advantage of the free transfer too!

There's plenty planned for the day and It will be an occasion not to be missed by any Southend fan, I can assure you...

Details....on the OS

:)

Get purchasing your tickets guys, only a limited number available and they will go quick, as seen by the take up at Oxford away..

Im hoping you Season Card holders will take advantage of the free transfer too!

There's plenty planned for the day and It will be an occasion not to be missed by any Southend fan, I can assure you...

Details....on the OS

im staying in the South Upper

hopefully create an atmosphere there, so its more than the west stand singing

Good man, I take it Mr Benedict will follow suit?

Get on to the club about transferring your seaso mate, it will be well worth it!.

;)

Yep im pretty sure he will

I will pester them soon

Totally gutted. been really looking forward to this game as it was blue voice day but found out today I can't make it. visiting family for a few days. GUTTED

Please support our initiative guys, we all need to pull together on this and sort the atmosphere out. It will be a great occasion, get involved!

Back