• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Excellent work people !

Fantastic news that the club is supporting this idea.

Lets make sure it gets the support that it deserves.

This will set the foundations for a tremendous atmosophere at Roots Hall and hopefully we can take it forward in to the proposed new stadium at FF.

Just out of interest, who were the SZ / Blue Voice representitives who attended the meeting with the club, because they deserve a big pat on the back from all of us.

Moe.

Excellent work people !

Fantastic news that the club is supporting this idea.

Lets make sure it gets the support that it deserves.

This will set the foundations for a tremendous atmosophere at Roots Hall and hopefully we can take it forward in to the proposed new stadium at FF.

Just out of interest, who were the SZ / Blue Voice representitives who attended the meeting with the club, because they deserve a big pat on the back from all of us.

Moe.

Smiffy, Cricko, True Blue, the poster formerly known as CS J and myself.

great idea,
good to see this moving seats being encouraged
if there are many that want to move do you think this will extend into the north end corner?

Good idea to do it for this game. The Boxing Day/New Year early kick off times usually have a worse atmosphere than for a normal Sat afternoon game, even though the crowds are bigger.

We will be changing seats for this match, even if they charge us more to sit there (as current seats in the family section).

Come on STH's, who's going to relocate to TBV section in the west stand for this one? This is everyones chance to create a singing section at RH, and build a solid singing group, ready for the move to FF. So please make the effort for this game, we will all see the benefits in the future!...

Well done "Voicers"..This is local and sensible commercial democracy in action.I don't make as much noise as I once did, but I do feel the games need this vocal uplift.Credit to BV AND the club alike.

Come on STH's, who's going to relocate to TBV section in the west stand for this one? This is everyones chance to create a singing section at RH, and build a solid singing group, ready for the move to FF. So please make the effort for this game, we will all see the benefits in the future!...

I had a feeling you guys would need my singing skills so I relocated at the start of last season :)

I'm gonna slum it in the West especially for you.

They better let me stand up like i do in the East Reds!

I had a feeling you guys would need my singing skills so I relocated at the start of last season :)

Good man, we expect you to be a TBV leader for all future games then!

Ps, if anyone is up for being a song leader in the blue voice section, or other areas of the ground, let me know and we can probably sort you out a special t-shirt. Only dedicated, unphased fans, need apply please... You need to have the balls to lead the chants!

I could be off to Halfords before the next home game (cant make the aways - sorry) for an air horn....does that count!

Dont think I could squeeze into a medium sized leaders t-shirt....:p

Where's my leaders then?!....
Come on, stand up and be counted!!..

Im up for it, will speak to you more about it in the spread or at Luton if you are going.

Also will be moving to the West for this game

Back