• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Guys and Gals,

After concluding our meeting with S.U.F.C this evening, we have some exciting news to announce..

Our home game against Bristol Rovers, on Tues 1st January 2008, will be made the official "Blue Voice Day"..

The club have agreed to provide us with a dedicated enclosure of seating in The West Stand, for which current Season Ticket Holders in other areas of the ground can transfer too, for this game (free of charge obviously), if you so wish. We hope that you STH's that are keen on improving the atmosphere at Roots Hall, will not let this opportunity pass...

This enclosure is of course open to non season ticket holders aswell, and we encourage you to purchase a ticket for this section also, even if you wouldn't normally purchase a ticket for The West Stand.

There are also many more exciting schemes planned for this day, which we will announce in due course, but I can assure you, this will be a unique and momentous day in the clubs history, that is not to be missed by any Southend United fan!!..

More details on how to arrange Season Ticket transfer and the purchase of tickets for The Blue Voice Enclosure, will be announced in due course...

So please, show your support for this day and get yourself over in The West Stand, and be part of something very special indeed...

Thanks,

The Blue Voice Team.

I must admit it was a VERY good meeting with the Club this evening and ditto Lee's comments......There are some great things in store for us all.

Watch this Space!!

The Blue Voice Team.

i think that is the only home game i will miss this season :) I have to work either christmas eve or new years day and being on holiday through christmas means i will have to work then. DAMN!!

So, who's in?

We need every one of you to sit in The West for this one.

Help make a change to the atmosphere.

Fantastic news, but I'll still be in the East Reds for this game.

Dont forget, the best form of advertisement is word of mouth, so please mention this special day to every southend fan you know.

Dont forget, the best form of advertisement is word of mouth, so please mention this special day to every southend fan you know.

And those who have never attended or only sometimes attend actually come along aswell. ;)

Cant have too many new supporters now can we....:D

And those who have never attended or only sometimes attend actually come along aswell. ;)

Cant have too many new supporters now can we....:D

Indeed, spread the word to non Southend supporters aswell, I guarantee that they will want to come back after being part of this day!!..

;)

Good work on this guys.

Any clue as to how the club reacted to some of the other queries?
Will we be able to replicate The Blue Voice sections at other away games (especially where there's no policy of designated seating)?
How about the questions re what will happen at FF if/when it's open?

Good work on this guys.

Any clue as to how the club reacted to some of the other queries?
Will we be able to replicate The Blue Voice sections at other away games (especially where there's no policy of designated seating)?
How about the questions re what will happen at FF if/when it's open?

We gave the club a list of questions and they will be answered at the highest level. I am sure , as the club is fully behind the venture, answers will be forth-coming soon.
Some questions such as those relating to FF may take a good while to answer as we asked things that may require some sort of legal answers.

We gave the club a list of questions and they will be answered at the highest level. I am sure , as the club is fully behind the venture, answers will be forth-coming soon.
Some questions such as those relating to FF may take a good while to answer as we asked things that may require some sort of legal answers.

Cheers for that Ken.
No point in saying "keep us informed" as I know you will!

Back