• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice Day.

Cricko

Now this is getting close , we need some Help!..The club as I'm sure you are aware have donated 7500 clixsticks which we have to give out/put on seats.....We have 1000 Balloons and 150 odd streamers to give out ...we have all the New Blue Voice Flags to arrange with people..We want everybodys big flags in the West stand corner on the empty seats.. We have the Drummers to sort, and in the meantime somehow Smiffy has to go on the Pitch to accept the Shrimpers Trust Chq to us .. Baring in mind it is a 1pm kickoff.....Believe me,we need all the help we can get.. We have about 10 volunteers so far which is by no means enough.....Come on Chaps and Ladies get behind this day ...Make it a day to remember and the BIG kick start of THE BLUE VOICE.

Anybody wishing to help please meet Gary Adamson from the Club and the rest of us In front of the main entrance at 11Am ...and let Lee or myself know.

Thanks John @ Lee.

Not by any means Gary ...I think we have about a dozen so far which is quite disappointing..:(

Come on people ....We need your help.:)

Hand out these stix at the turnstiles and give em to the girls at the entrance.
The stewards can be responsible at the turnstiles surely.

Hmmmm. Bad news I am afraid...The Club have just informed us that the sticky bashy things have not arrived and that they have been let down by there supplier... I only have basic news on this but it seems we will not need any of you at the ground at 11 am now ....I am not happy about this late kick in the proceedings for tomorrow and can only apologise that this has happened..

John.:(

Hmmmm. Bad news I am afraid...The Club have just informed us that the sticky bashy things have not arrived and that they have been let down by there supplier... I only have basic news on this but it seems we will not need any of you at the ground at 11 am now ....I am not happy about this late kick in the proceedings for tomorrow and can only apologise that this has happened..

John.:(

I'm sure we don't need sticky bashy things in order to sing. If anything they'd provide a distraction behind what we need to do: namely sing up in support of our team.

I'm sure we don't need sticky bashy things in order to sing. If anything they'd provide a distraction behind what we need to do: namely sing up in support of our team.

I agree YB but baring in mind the efforts TBV have put in for this day it is a kick in the pants to be let down by the Clubs suppliers AT such late notice , especialy as we had Volunteers who had rearranged there day to help us.

I think maybe a lesson for TBV about relying on the club, who are notorious for being let down by their suppliers.

Anyway let's all sing up.

Back