• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And those 'kids' you criticise are the future of this club. At least they are here rather than jumping on a train to Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham which would be very easy for them to do.

They will all stop going once they realise they can go elsewhere. They go to Southend games as they think they are top lads, they probably all go drink in the pub before think there call because they get served. Look at that kid on hear Jack the Flag who always use to go on about the blue voice and got abuse from everyone. Where is he now>???

And those 'kids' you criticise are the future of this club. At least they are here rather than jumping on a train to Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham which would be very easy for them to do.

And a decent group of these lads will be on trains cars and coaches on Saturday to Carlisle!

They will all stop going once they realise they can go elsewhere. They go to Southend games as they think they are top lads, they probably all go drink in the pub before think there call because they get served. Look at that kid on hear Jack the Flag who always use to go on about the blue voice and got abuse from everyone. Where is he now>???

Working and making a living for himself. Is that a crime?

I am guessing that you are a troll ? Because otherwise I cannot understand why you think EVERYONE else is wrong and your points are valid ... !

I sit near the W block, always have done. My main gripe over the recent seasons was the "Sing on our Own" song, as I do believe that people have the right to choose whether they have to sing to support, but over the past 9 months, I think the atmosphere generated has been superb and you only have to speak with the players that agree that the vocal support has been top notch recently.

If there is a genuine issue or concern please feel free to email me at sufcscott@gmail.com and I will see what can be done, but let me stress I don't control anybody and I don't own anything, people have their own minds!

Last night was good passions were running high so you can expect a few excitable people but never question our younger fans passion for the club and supporting the team! They like it or not are the future life blood of this club and have made a great step to shun the top clubs to support their local side! And yet you think they should be chastised for this? I take it you will be at Carlisle Saturday? Because I know sure as hell the people you have abused will be!

Only thing that needed raising last night was not letting our voices drop when that free kick went in. That's when the boys need us the most but it's also the hardest point to rally

If there is a genuine issue or concern please feel free to email me at sufcscott@gmail.com and I will see what can be done, but let me stress I don't control anybody and I don't own anything, people have their own minds!

Last night was good passions were running high so you can expect a few excitable people but never question our younger fans passion for the club and supporting the team! They like it or not are the future life blood of this club and have made a great step to shun the top clubs to support their local side! And yet you think they should be chastised for this? I take it you will be at Carlisle Saturday? Because I know sure as hell the people you have abused will be!

Only thing that needed raising last night was not letting our voices drop when that free kick went in. That's when the boys need us the most but it's also the hardest point to rally
This is the sort of answer I wanted, thank you for being sensible. I will try and find you on Saturday to discuss ways of improving the blue voice as I think there are many.

Jack the flag still goes but happens to work in a pub down Leigh Broadway in fact he was at the league cup game

Funny how you guys all wait until you get home and on your computers before venting any issues with TBV. We're not hard to find, if there's a problem come and have an adult conversation... if you can manage that.

Funny how you guys all wait until you get home and on your computers before venting any issues with TBV. We're not hard to find, if there's a problem come and have an adult conversation... if you can manage that.

Mate don't be sarcastic, I doubt you are the one that can have an adult conversation.

Also funny how you think you are Southend Number 1 fan

Ask the players whether they'd rather play in a stadium with singing and chanting or the silence of the East Stand - apart from their constant moaning at players and refs. I'm sure you'll find they want a decent atmosphere.

TBV do a fantastic job of creating a proper football atmosphere, and if it needs a few gents to face them to help generate the support, then so be it. You do a great job lads. Keep up the good work

My view is this....
I wasnt a fan of TBV or Sumo to begin with but i feel a real togetherness in W block at the moment i am at the top and didnt see or feel abused or intimidated regarding signing but the fact is this, its the singing block if you want to watch the game in piece dont enter W block.
i thought the younger fans although excited and clearly hyper behaved themselves and i look forward to seeing them all again.
Regarding TBV i am a big supporter and even donated some cash via PayPal as the streamers look great from up top plus seems to get everyone pumped for the game.
UTB - Hosk

Back