• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FFStadium5510

Banned
Not to start an age old argument off but I have to make a comment....... Do they think they are Ultras from turkey? Standing on chairs at the front with their backs to the game shouting at people to sing when everyone was. Your an embarrassment. You sing terrible songs half the game as well and then then waste time abusing the other fans or players. Not arguing that the atmosphere wasn't good yesterday as it was noisy and the songs where loud but that was probably due the summer holidays day as the average age is about 14 and they must have all just had their first beer and putting on a deep voice. Three idiots that stood out where the 14 year old looking fans on chairs, watching the game through their Iphone as they tried to capture every wonderful song they start on there phone probably to go home and touch themselves over. They also had terrible hair cuts one even had a hair band in his hair.

Those young/older/whatever age chaps back the boys in blue with passion and commitment. .....in an area designated for just that purpose.....keep up the great work chaps

Not to start an age old argument off but I have to make a comment....... Do they think they are Ultras from turkey? Standing on chairs at the front with their backs to the game shouting at people to sing when everyone was. Your an embarrassment. You sing terrible songs half the game as well and then then waste time abusing the other fans or players. Not arguing that the atmosphere wasn't good yesterday as it was noisy and the songs where loud but that was probably due the summer holidays day as the average age is about 14 and they must have all just had their first beer and putting on a deep voice. Three idiots that stood out where the 14 year old looking fans on chairs, watching the game through their Iphone as they tried to capture every wonderful song they start on there phone probably to go home and touch themselves over. They also had terrible hair cuts one even had a hair band in his hair.

Wow 18 posts and already reached pri*k status! you have beaten some good posters to that :hilarious:

I guess you are part of the blues voice? what are you one of the people I was talking about or are you one of the 12 disciples that follow there every move?

I guess you are part of the blues voice? what are you one of the people I was talking about or are you one of the 12 disciples that follow there every move?

I am over 50, I have my own mind (still), and cannot fault the Blue voice for any of their (correct spelling) efforts in SUPPORTING the team.
May I refer you to your previous embarrassment comments, you are tiresome also.

What an absolutely ridiculous post.
My son has been part of the Blue Voice for 3 years ( from age 14 to 16 ).
What is he meant to do , sit with me and my mates I the East ?
Or would you prefer he stopped going until he was older and more mature ?

The Blue Voice do a great job , get off their backs !

Only one person here embarrassing themselves. If you don't like what we do don't sit/stand near us. No one is forcing you to.

Only one person here embarrassing themselves. If you don't like what we do don't sit/stand near us. No one is forcing you to.
You don't do that much, the majority of the time once you have chucked your streamers and had a 5 minute sing you don't make a sound until its either to abuse the ref/a players/or fans or when we score

You don't do that much, the majority of the time once you have chucked your streamers and had a 5 minute sing you don't make a sound until its either to abuse the ref/a players/or fans or when we score

Mate you're just making yourself look very silly now. Wind it in.

Its amazing really! Its almost like your not allowed to show passion at football anymore if its that much of an issue to you move to another stand! Whats the issue what a few lads (whatever age) trying to get behind the team?

You truly are a prize knob...either that or a wind up merchant.

cant wait for the school hols to finish, you would be in lessons by now and not on here being a "embarrassment "

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm sure TBV are open to constructive criticism but there's no need to be like that. I thought the support was excellent as usual last night and it's great to see loads of kids wanting to get involved. Regarding the fans at the front who like to stand with their backs to the game, they have paid for their ticket and they are entitled to face any direction they wish - I don't see how their viewing experience affects yours.

On the plus side I guess it's a good sign that the worst thing Shrimpermoan can find to criticise is particular fans' haircuts, even after our first loss of the season.

And those 'kids' you criticise are the future of this club. At least they are here rather than jumping on a train to Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham which would be very easy for them to do.

*You're....

Welcome to the forum and way to go introducing yourself to fellow supporters in such a positive way. That'll go down well...

I know people think I criticise them too much, but I thought TBV were excellent last night. Credit where it's due :clap:

Back