• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What I'm going to suggest is going to seem very impractical, but this is how I think we can really impress. Away at Colchester has to be the game, because they are typically our rival - Theres no point doing it at Hereford away because that won't mean anything.

2000 Balloons of light blue and dark blue, it would look much better them going all round the place than the mixture of colours we had away at Tranmere, despite the fact that there was a really good atmosphere and they helped.

Drums are a must, but often we are not allowed them in but we are allowed bags in, simple just get two bags give one to your mate containing 2 pairs of computer or ordinary speakers and the other one to yourself with a phone that has a loud drum noise on it, may sound like it will all go belly up but I tried this at home after reading about not being allowed drums away at Walsall and my mum came up shouting "Where did you get that bloody drum from?"

Vocally are usually quite intense, but like at Tranmere the atmosphere fell after the first 15 minutes of the match. The key to any good atmosphere or show is consistency.

Flags have always been something I have tried to push to Lee on MSN, and Doncaster really showed that, but I can't see it being easy to have 1000 people all trying to throw baloons up in the air whilst waving flags I think it would look a bit disorganised. Then I saw what the Italians do with the giant flags and I thought "Why not?" so I searched around and found some custom flags on sale.

Other Instruments like horns, trumpets etc have been mentioned around here so if you know how to play one, I'm sure Lee will be happy yo hear from you.

What I'm going to suggest is going to seem very impractical, but this is how I think we can really impress. Away at Colchester has to be the game, because they are typically our rival - Theres no point doing it at Hereford away because that won't mean anything.

2000 Balloons of light blue and dark blue, it would look much better them going all round the place than the mixture of colours we had away at Tranmere, despite the fact that there was a really good atmosphere and they helped.

Drums are a must, but often we are not allowed them in but we are allowed bags in, simple just get two bags give one to your mate containing 2 pairs of computer or ordinary speakers and the other one to yourself with a phone that has a loud drum noise on it, may sound like it will all go belly up but I tried this at home after reading about not being allowed drums away at Walsall and my mum came up shouting "Where did you get that bloody drum from?"

Vocally are usually quite intense, but like at Tranmere the atmosphere fell after the first 15 minutes of the match. The key to any good atmosphere or show is consistency.

Flags have always been something I have tried to push to Lee on MSN, and Doncaster really showed that, but I can't see it being easy to have 1000 people all trying to throw baloons up in the air whilst waving flags I think it would look a bit disorganised. Then I saw what the Italians do with the giant flags and I thought "Why not?" so I searched around and found some custom flags on sale.

Other Instruments like horns, trumpets etc have been mentioned around here so if you know how to play one, I'm sure Lee will be happy yo hear from you.
good thinking although what you said about the atmosphere dwindling is mainly due to the performance of the players, cant see the atmosphere being great if we have a repeat of last years home game

Back