• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not forgetting Phil Mitchell, bassist of Dr. Feelgood, is also a big Blues fan, team and the music!

Was on the number 7 bus to a party in Rochford in early 80's and Barry Masters did an impromptu version of "Do anything you wanna do" on the top deck!

Was on the number 7 bus to a party in Rochford in early 80's and Barry Masters did an impromptu version of "Do anything you wanna do" on the top deck!

I went out with his sister when we were both about 15 in 1980. Made me real kool at school, until she dumped me shortly after.

Still she 's the one who has missed out in life, no doubt she now sits at home regretting that decision.

I went out with his sister when we were both about 15 in 1980. Made me real kool at school, until she dumped me shortly after.

Still she 's the one who has missed out in life, no doubt she now sits at home regretting that decision.

I guess she sobs on a daily basis

Tenuous claim to fame - One of the Feelgood's kids (not Lee Brilleaux or Wilko) is good mates with one of my best mates. I used to know him "back in the day" before I had any idea of who they were beyond Milk & Alcohol.

Back