• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are the Shimpers but our players are the Blue Boys and our sexy ladies are the Blue Belles

Did you go to Saturday's game? I'm not sure that "sexy" describes either the Bluebelles or their cammo gear!

Nice try but your user name gives your game away.

:) Actually I used to be C'mon you Blues but a few years ago we all had to log on again to Shrimperzone and for some reason i couldn't so I changed to C'mon you Shrimpers which was something I constantly hear being shouted at home games (I'm being ironoc BTW).
C'mon you Saxons is all I can say.

I dont care, we are both and I dont see the point in getting hung up on it. Its not like we are trying to wipe "shrimpers" from our record.

Anyway, please rename forum to BlueZone, sounds much better.

As you know Kay this is historically inaccurate. Don't let me have to find my Gonger Frost election leaflet. If we're going for historical links the Saxons is much better. A bit agressive, good "passion" and we know footie fans like passion, Roots Hall built over a Saxon settlement, well lots of Saxon artifacts found when it was quarried for gravel, near Priory Park where the Saxons lived and near where they buried their king. And we're in Essex, home of the East Saxons.
I think I'll change my name to C'mon you Saxons.
Shrimpers is lame, lame, lame.

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!! Saxons' house at my school was red therefore that name would always have the wrong association for me, and anything to do with Medieval times is not becoming to a club that prides itself on its family links! Shrimpers first and foremost.

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!! Saxons' house at my school was red therefore that name would always have the wrong association for me, and anything to do with Medieval times is not becoming to a club that prides itself on its family links! Shrimpers first and foremost.

Change your name then.

OldRedLady already posts on the Charlton Fans Forum...

20,000 posts in three months, a strange fascination with that McCormack character and she's already organising group curries and baking cakes.

rumour has it that on the UserMap her location comes up as Saaf London.

Not sure this has the same ring to it.

thesrimpersvoice.jpg

Change your name then.
Sod orf! OldShrimperLady sounds plain ridiculous and if there is an OldRed Lady on Charlton's site then it's nothing to do with me. I've not visited it even. I keep saying Shrimpers first, Blues second, I'm not saying it's one or the other so my user name is absolutely fine :p

Back