• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The-Blues

comingsoon.jpg

Only on The-Blues Cjb.net addy till site release 1/8/2005!

No topics or posts can be made with out registering!

Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload! Forum overload!

rock.gif

(Does the club really need ANOTHER forum?!)

I was approached about hosting one onto my hoster after comments on sufc fan's sites! So im doing this as a favour!
But i dont think there is always good to have a mixture!

Im sure the organisers will see that it works out!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 18 2005,18:59)]"about the fan's, for the fan's"

*random apostrophe alert*
Indeed! Well spotted!

So which "fan" (singular!) is this site aimed at?

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 18 2005,20:57)]we are the $%&*ing shrimpers not blues!
I was going to say the same... especially for a site 'About the fan's, for the fan's' (sic).

I think a majority of fans who know about the club would vote for 'Shrimpers'.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ June 20 2005,17:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 19 2005,09:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 18 2005,18:59)]"about the fan's, for the fan's"

*random apostrophe alert*
Indeed! Well spotted!

So which "fan" (singular!) is this site aimed at?

biggrin.gif
Give us all a break
Why should I stand back and let the English language be destroyed by ignorance?! This bloody 'text talk' b******s is bad enough but now it seems the education system is producing people who are unable to use a simple apostrophe correctly!! How about giving ME a break?!

WS

glare.gif

Back