• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News The Boss's First Interview

still looking for that proofreader then

Subscribe to iFollow Blues to get access to more exclsuive pre-match and post-match content like this with the Southend manager.

He says all the right things which is to be expected. Hopefully he can transfer that into reality. We shall see!

Thought KB's interview was okay. Said the right things but wouldn't expect anything else. Not too sure about the blank white boards beside him. The survival plan is obviously still in the making!!

Can't be arsed to watch it, all I care about is has he got his magic wand with him?

Says ‘hopefully’ a lot

Didn’t really fill me with confidence, but let’s see eh.

One he did say was; “We are conceding too many goals and not scoring enough”.

No **** Sherlock!!

Says ‘hopefully’ a lot

Didn’t really fill me with confidence, but let’s see eh.

One he did say was; “We are conceding too many goals and not scoring enough”.

No **** Sherlock!!

Yeah I’ve noticed that too ....

'We aren't scoring enough and we are conceding too many'

No pulling the wool over his eyes is there.

Also, a massive bug bear of mine. Stop saying you will do all you can to keep us in the league. It's not league, it's division.

'We aren't scoring enough and we are conceding too many'

No pulling the wool over his eyes is there.

Also, a massive bug bear of mine. Stop saying you will do all you can to keep us in the league. It's not league, it's division.
It is now known as League One so don’t see a problem there

Back