• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Boxer Rebellion

I just wanted to say I've now managed to get hold of a copy of The Boxer Rebellion's album "Exits" and it is an absolute blinder.

Seeing as we have their drummer on here as a regular poster, I can thoroughly recommend it to anyone who's a bit of a music freak.

Got to be at least an 8/10 (that's just on a couple of listens), World Without End is a standout track (think Exit Music For A Film but more sinister & ethereal)!

Thanks very much Mr Glasgow for your nice words. I gave a copy to Andy Edwards at the awards night and he and Benno said they'd play it in the dressing room before the Northampton game. Maybe it did the trick...
As an aside, for reasons I won't bore you with, I have a bit of time on my hands over the next couple of months what with us hunting for another label. My part time work is teaching drums, and if there's anyone in the Billericay/Southend area that are interested in lessons, then drop me a line. I have a spare few hours going. I'm very experienced with a diploma and lots of playing under my belt etc...just don't fancy advertising too much.

For a secound there i was thinking of that great 80s track boxer beat,sorry.

Back