• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Boxer Rebellion

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Our very own Keefmoon on the David Letterman show last night performing a track from their new album.

[video=youtube;cQtpx-_GgLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtpx-_GgLc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Nice one, I'll check this out when I get home. Massively under-rated The Boxer Rebellion, shame the British media don't give them the same respect, but unless you're a grime rapper from a council estate, or a kooky posh girl then the British music industry just aren't interested.

Looking forward to the "difficult" third album :thumbsup:

Thanks very much...here's a link for the "difficult" third album! Comes out on Monday...
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=769635
or:
http://theboxerrebellion.com/

I'll be at the Hall tomorrow. Up the Blues.

In my head you're currently surrounded by groupies, massive piles of coke and your guitar tech is currently pushing a TV out of the window of your penthouse hotel room.

And you're on your laptop posting on SZ, rock and ****ing roll!!!

Congrats tho lads, getting on Letterman is pretty chuffing impressive and I'll pick up your album next week, I really liked Union.

unless you're a grime rapper from a council estate, or a kooky posh girl then the British music industry just aren't interested.
I guess that's why the UK has only produced a handful of genuinely exciting/interesting guitar bands in the last 20 years, while the US and Canada have given us a multitude.

Nice performance on Letterman BTW - great sound.

Sorry to quash your image Pubey, but that is not what I'm currently doing. Just waiting to go to the airport and itching to get home (and go straight to Roots Hall).
I missed 2 Southend wins for this Letterman bollocks!
Glad you people like it anyway.

Sorry to quash your image Pubey, but that is not what I'm currently doing. Just waiting to go to the airport and itching to get home (and go straight to Roots Hall).

haha fair enough! "Nice job buddy!"

When the 2011 S'zone post of the year vote opens I'll be thinking of this one.

Back