• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Bullied Syrian boy.

Jesus, I don't watch the news and always block out stuff like above on social media for a good reason.
If social media was about in the 70's and 80's when I was at school and half the stuff we got up to was reported they would think somebody had opened the doomsday book by the time it had done the rounds. Social media is no different to gossip and rumours in a local community.

A woman steps out of her door to get her milk off the door step in a dressing gown and before you know she has slept with half the village, her children have all different fathers and it turns out her husband is actually a well known bank robber and henchman for the local mafia.
Boy does she wish she had got dressed before getting that milk in.

Moan Over

Last edited:
A woman steps out of her door to get her milk off the door step in a dressing gown and before you know she has slept with half the village, her children have all different fathers and it turns out her husband is actually a well known bank robber and henchman for the local mafia.
Boy does she wish she had got dressed before getting that milk in.

I think I know her, is she covered in tattoo’s and lives in Tilbury?

Totally.
I've been arguing with a guy on twitter who was spamming loads of people trying to get the to watch the interview 'Tommy' did with the school bully. Claims to absolutely not be a Tommy fan but says the video is insightful. I explained that's how he opperates - seem reasonable once in a while, get rich on the views, organise violent street demos.
The guy is still imploring everyone to view it and still claiming not to be a TR fan.

This is the only one I could find. I assume its this one that your talking about.

Strange how a 16 year old has to appeal to adults to listen to both sides before jumping in with judgements

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxbL8yteNOM

Last edited:
Shocking on both sides.

You nailed it.

I can never quite work out the difference between those who have been triggered by something and those who have been triggered because someone else has been triggered by something. I'm triggered right now.

Either way, there's no better place than here on the internet to passionately argue the toss with someone you don't know who is just as passionately committed to not hearing anything you said.

Huzzah for the world in 2019!

This is the only one I could find. I assume its this one that your talking about.

Strange how a 16 year old has to appeal to adults to listen to both sides before jumping in with judgements

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxbL8yteNOM

Mate, this is all designed to inflame the senses.

The video is pretty much exactly what I expected it to be. Mostly tripe.

I mean honestly, some of the claims made by Robinson are just strange. Your kid gets beaten up by this teenage Syrian psychopath & you’re too frightened to have the matter dealt with, for fear of what Facebook says? Come on.

I did find it amusing though, when the first anonymous woman refers to the incident; “he’s been gripped and had some water thrown in his face. There’s nothing to it”. Something tells me that this mother would have reacted differently, if it had happened to her child.

I mean honestly, some of the claims made by Robinson are just strange. Your kid gets beaten up by this teenage Syrian psychopath & you’re too frightened to have the matter dealt with, for fear of what Facebook says? Come on.

Although I agree, I travel a lot for work and certain parts of Huddersfield are not nice places.
I would take at least 50% of those threats to be made by people who would happily follow it through.

Might point was never about who’s side anyone should take. I never took any notice originally untill people drag you in. It seemed a ridiculous load of overblown nonsense for anyone who grew up in the 70’s

We now have both boys and some of their families in hiding over a playground tiff. With lawyers and TV celebs/ wannabe’s and all sorts stirring up trouble.

What has happened in schools in London similar thing have escalated into gangs turning up and men in their 20’s tryin to attacks kids. Some schools have had to close for 2 or 3 days to calm things down.

Perhaps people should think about that before they scream Bully or Racist in judgement of school kids.... Even if it is only on social media.

Tommy Robinson, funded by Russian troll-bots and American tech billionaires. Man of the people my left arse cheek. I make him to be nothing more than pawn of the so called elite who seem intent on creating rifts in the general population.

Although I agree, I travel a lot for work and certain parts of Huddersfield are not nice places.
I would take at least 50% of those threats to be made by people who would happily follow it through.

I agree there’s some fruitcakes on the internet, but it’s hardly akin to receiving the Black Hand.

Might point was never about who’s side anyone should take. I never took any notice originally untill people drag you in. It seemed a ridiculous load of overblown nonsense for anyone who grew up in the 70’s

We now have both boys and some of their families in hiding over a playground tiff. With lawyers and TV celebs/ wannabe’s and all sorts stirring up trouble.

What has happened in schools in London similar thing have escalated into gangs turning up and men in their 20’s tryin to attacks kids. Some schools have had to close for 2 or 3 days to calm things down.

Perhaps people should think about that before they scream Bully or Racist in judgement of school kids.... Even if it is only on social media.

I agree.

As I said in an earlier post, the media have to shoulder a large portion of the blame here, for taking a nothing story & blowing it way out of proportion.

Meanwhile Robinson should do the same & also stop using it to his own personal advantage.

In fact, here’s the problem with Tommy Robinson. Some of the things he says, have merit. Not necessarily with this story, I mean generally. The problem with him though, is he cannot approach it from a neutral point of view, and it’s always easy to spot the propaganda.

So, with this story, if he’d made some videos saying; this has been blown out of proportion, it’s not got racist undertones, its not some kid being tortured, it’s just two school kids being dumb school kids, that would have been fine.

Nobody would have been able to criticise him for that.

Instead, he’s tried to push the narrative, that this young Syrian kid is pure evil, with the connotation that he’s conned the British public. And so he loses his credibility, and comes across as exactly what he is... someone who uses this stuff for his own personal gain.

We have all seen the footage of the 16 year old bullying the Syrian kid - I don't need a source for something everyone has seen already.

Now we have seen there is more to the story and an interview what do you think about labelling him a bully without knowing any of the facts?

There is a video going around of 2 Asian boys chasing a white lad.one of them punches kicks and stamps his head. Not a whisper in the press ,could have seriously injured the lad.A Syrian lad has water poured on him and a headlock,front page news .death threats to the boys family.Racist attacks don't happen when its a white being attacked.

No need to play dumb. You had no trouble on the first page with 7 posts. Seems your not that different to TR...….The horse shoe effect, Tangled will explain what it means.
Not playing dumb.
I've seen the kid attacked.
I've seen a tweet from a girl's Mum saying the Syrian kid had not attacked her daughter.
I've seen the legal letter telling 'Robinson' to remove his slander about the Syrian kid.

You said there was more to this. I asked if your source of info was a racist football thug and you claimed it wasn't but turns out it was. As soon as I realised that I stopped watching because I know that the racist thug gets income from his views.

So - not playing dumb, that's not my style, maybe you can tell me what more I should know and maybe give a source of information that is not via a racist thug.

As per so many of the threads in the politics forum and elsewhere now, is this really about a Syrian boy versus "a white boy" (sic) anymore or is it just simply Another Surrey Shrimper versus Rigsby drama... yet again... and again... and again... and again?

Really guys, it's getting SO dull. Can you not just pop each other on ignore? I genuinely think your lives would be richer because of it.

As per so many of the threads in the politics forum and elsewhere now, is this really about a Syrian boy versus "a white boy" (sic) anymore or is it just simply Another Surrey Shrimper versus Rigsby drama... yet again... and again... and again... and again?

Really guys, it's getting SO dull. Can you not just pop each other on ignore? I genuinely think your lives would be richer because of it.
Plenty on here have asked rigsby to post something to support his claim but he’s not done. Another Surrey Shrimper has more time than most to respond on here. Some of us just switch off. This whole forum is getting diverted by this type of topic. As an owner it’s up to you to decide if you agree and want to do something about it. Doesn’t feel like it’s going the right way really.

Back