• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Bullied Syrian boy.

rigsby

Life President⭐
Turns out there were two side to this story. Girls have been attacked at the school etc. some of you were far to quick to jump on the main stream media (MSM) witch hunt that has lead to a whole family having to go into hiding, with the standard death and rape threats aimed at the women.

There is an interview with another mum at the school and the British boy involved. They are disguised but the lad comes across as honest. The incident had happened and been dealt with 6 weeks earlier but the social media whipped up storm has caused lasting problems for the whole school. Gangs of grown men loitering outside the gates and girls having to be put in isolation.

TV celebs and even some of you need to think, before dragging children up to the ducking pond

Turns out there were two side to this story. Girls have been attacked at the school etc. some of you were far to quick to jump on the main stream media (MSM) witch hunt that has lead to a whole family having to go into hiding, with the standard death and rape threats aimed at the women.

There is an interview with another mum at the school and the British boy involved. They are disguised but the lad comes across as honest. The incident had happened and been dealt with 6 weeks earlier but the social media whipped up storm has caused lasting problems for the whole school. Gangs of grown men loitering outside the gates and girls having to be put in isolation.

TV celebs and even some of you need to think, before dragging children up to the ducking pond

That may well be the case but where is the evidence?

Mobile phone footage speaks a thousand words.

That may well be the case but where is the evidence?

Mobile phone footage speaks a thousand words.

Yes one minute of mobile footage is more than enough to give a clear, precise and a historically factual picture of events to some people.

Yes one minute of mobile footage is more than enough to give a clear, precise and a historically factual picture of events to some people.
So post the evidence that has convinced you.

Jeez

The mother of the girl who was attacked has made statements to dispel the claim that she was attached by the Syrian boy. She wasn't.

A certain well known racist football thug has had to withdrawal those false allegations that he had been sharing on social media. But now they have turned up here. I assume the interview with the kid shown beating up the Syrian kid is the one with this same well known racist football thug.
Surprised face emoji.

The mother of the girl who was attacked has made statements to dispel the claim that she was attached by the Syrian boy. She wasn't.

A certain well known racist football thug has had to withdrawal those false allegations that he had been sharing on social media. But now they have turned up here. I assume the interview with the kid shown beating up the Syrian kid is the one with this same well known racist football thug.
Surprised face emoji.

I haven't seen interviews with any racist football thugs, well known or otherwise.

Maybe some of you need to do some research rather than go into denial and attack mode.

I haven't seen interviews with any racist football thugs, well known or otherwise.

Maybe some of you need to do some research rather than go into denial and attack mode.

Then provide a link. You jump down peoples necks the second you are challenged so provide evidence of what you are alledging. What is it, Rebel, Breitbart, something to do with that piece of **** Katie Hopkins or Juliea Hartly Brewer? Whats the source.

Gotta say I think this new, alternative narrative is one that’s been fabricated to further enforce an agenda.

I’m open to being convinced otherwise, but for now I don’t believe it, as there’s a distinct lack of proof.

FWIW, this whole story sums up the lunacy of this country today. On one side, you’ve got the media, who whipped up the frenzy in the first place, by calling it a racist waterboarding attack. Firstly, the matter had been dealt with, 6-weeks previously. There was no real need to turn a playground skirmish into national news. Secondly, as uncomfortable as it was, it wasn’t exactly Guantanamo Bay style torture, and the idea that it was driven by racism is purely speculation.

But their actions have spawned the reaction from the other side, which is just as bad, if not worse. Let’s be truthful, for them it’s just another stick to beat Muslims/refugees/immigrants with, so they’ll happily go along with any old story, as long as the bad guy is brown. Meanwhile, as they vehemently vent their anger & fury on twitter & Facebook, their leader sits back grinning, whilst flicking through the Ikea catalogue and deciding what fixtures & fittings he wants in his brand new £1m pad.

Shocking on both sides.

Anyway, back to this story, I think, like with most things these days, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Is this Syrian lad a model pupil? no probably not, he’s a school kid afterall. Is he persecuted daily in this school, due to his genetic makeup? no probably not.

It’s almost as if this whole story was brought to the public’s attention, in order to distract them from something.......

Last edited:

Obviously video footage will never be as reliable as the type of third hand anecdotal evidence you have wheeled out.

Obviously video footage will never be as reliable as the type of third hand anecdotal evidence you have wheeled out.

The strange thing is, nobody connected with the school - be it pupils, parents or teachers - have publicly corroborated this version of events, and the only evidence is the word of Tommy Robinson and Chinese whispers on social media.

Which is about as reliable as my claims that I sprouted wings last night and flew to the moon. It might be cold today, but it weren’t half chilly up there

The strange thing is, nobody connected with the school - be it pupils, parents or teachers - have publicly corroborated this version of events, and the only evidence is the word of Tommy Robinson and Chinese whispers on social media.

Which is about as reliable as my claims that I sprouted wings last night and flew to the moon. It might be cold today, but it weren’t half chilly up there
Lawyers acting on behalf of the Syrian kid contacted 'Tommy Robinson' and insisted he stopped sharing incorrect information. Unfortunately those who hang onto his coattails are already sharing it on Facebook, football forums, wherever.

I don't think we will know the whole truth. From the video footage it was one lad being a **** to another lad. You can spin it anyway I suppose. Far worse went on at my school and no one raised those kids 150k.

I don't think we will know the whole truth. From the video footage it was one lad being a **** to another lad. You can spin it anyway I suppose. Far worse went on at my school and no one raised those kids 150k.
It's the nature of social media, things get passed around that previously would have gone unseen. This and the footage a couple of days later of a girl being viciously beaten by another girl are good in that the school are put under pressure to act and maybe kids will think twice about who could be watching and how clever it is to share footage of their mates doing this stuff as a way of bragging.

Lawyers acting on behalf of the Syrian kid contacted 'Tommy Robinson' and insisted he stopped sharing incorrect information. Unfortunately those who hang onto his coattails are already sharing it on Facebook, football forums, wherever.

Yeah but that just proves it’s the powers that be, stopping the truth from getting out zzzzzzzzzz

Love him or hate him, you can’t deny Robinson has an excellent business module, which is proven by his lovely new house.

Yeah but that just proves it’s the powers that be, stopping the truth from getting out zzzzzzzzzz

Love him or hate him, you can’t deny Robinson has an excellent business module, which is proven by his lovely new house.
if 'Tommy' was sharing the truth he wouldn't have retracted the 'truth' that he was sharing.

And yes, his clickbait and crowdfunding industries are making him a lot of cash.

if 'Tommy' was sharing the truth he wouldn't have retracted the 'truth' that he was sharing.

And yes, his clickbait and crowdfunding industries are making him a lot of cash.

It’s all part of the business model.

1) Make a claim
2) allow it to be spread far & wide
3) retract claim
4) patiently watch the fire grow
5) collect royalties

It’s all part of the business model.

1) Make a claim
2) allow it to be spread far & wide
3) retract claim
4) patiently watch the fire grow
5) collect royalties
Totally.
I've been arguing with a guy on twitter who was spamming loads of people trying to get the to watch the interview 'Tommy' did with the school bully. Claims to absolutely not be a Tommy fan but says the video is insightful. I explained that's how he opperates - seem reasonable once in a while, get rich on the views, organise violent street demos.
The guy is still imploring everyone to view it and still claiming not to be a TR fan.

Back