• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The child support agency or ***** as i like to call them

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Anybody else have any horror stories regardin the CSA?

I am having a nightmare with them at the moment

Not only are they trying to charge me for a period when i was still at home , but me and my previous partner have had an arrangement in place since day one and i have had visiting times of every other weekend school holidays and days in the week.

Now because my ex thinks that she can suddenly get extra money out me she has contacted them to say i have barely seen him and that i have brought the odd gift etc.

As a result they now want £3600 aswell as £36 pw . So in total they want £80pw

The biggest **** you from them is that they will not accept the fact that i have every date and time i have had my son in the last two years written down nor will they accept that i diarize everything that i have brought him in the last 2 years as they say i should have informed them.

They wont even accept a period where i was signing on for a few months , because they say i didnt notify them.

The funny thing is they say that i should have informed them that i have my son at weekends , but this is the first time i have dealt with them as i have had a private arrangement in place, so why the **** would I ?

The most annoying thing of all is that if my ex told them about our agreement , then they would drop the whole thing , but because she now thinks that she will get her hands on some serious cash she is just ****ing me. They say i can appeal which will take time but in the mean time i will have to pay the arrears.

Anyone else still have problems or had problems? I think im gonna get a a solicitor and go from there .

Nope when i left my first wife i gave her everything,i left with the clothes i was wearing 53p in cash and a big stapler for doing the fanzine and i got cuistody of the dog as well,i feel your pain.

Someone I know has custody of his kids but has to pay his ex wife money....I just don't get it

You see horror stories all the time about the CSA. They used to hound fathers without the ex even asking them to, but they seem to only do so now if the ex asks...Do they even take into account the fact the father is paying the mortgage on a house the ex wife and kids live? I bet they don't

My wife had problems with the CSA in its early days, her 1st husband left her with the kids, a business going bust and a house with two mortgages on it (she didn't even know about the 2nd one ) and they couldn't get a penny out of him.

They only got in touch because my ex who hasnt worked a day in 8 years found out that she can now get whatever they collect on top of the benefit she gets .

So not only will she now get £700 per month rent and council tax and £500 per month benefit , she will also get £300 per month maintenance. £1500 per month for lieing and sitting on your arse.

I will be going to work and trying to get more hours to make up the defecit i shouldnt even have .What a joke of a system!

your ****ed off??? im funding this transaction via benefits as well !! at least you got to the shag the bird..

the CSA are a law to themselves, when my girlfriend decided to bugger off with some other bloke i got told i had to pay £249 a month and their was nothing i could do about it, i even thought about quitting work for a while, 4 years later down the line i got told by them i had paid nearly £2,450 to much in which they paid me back, i used to hassel off them all the time and they can just do what they like, just glad my daughter is now nearly 21 and has got her own place and no more of those CSA idiots.

Get in touch with your MP. Believe me they love cases like this, where they can criticise bureaucracy, and get something done for a constituent that they can boast about. The CSA hate cases where a politician gets involved, and will soon cave in, if your side of the story is shown to be true.

Agree - get in touch with your MP.

We had years of **** with CSA over my wife's kids. Their father knew the system and used to **** us about all the time. Ended up going to local MP who was really helpful and actually got them to try and sort matters out.

CSA had a department that specifically deals with complaints from MPs and so these get reviewed much quicker.

Admittedly 6 months later CSA had f***** it all up again and we were back to square one.

Back