• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi Ladies and Guys, here we are after another half season, some call stagnation and others total crap SUFC, it is our normal plea for help from you all to keep these forums running.

Nothing changes much, we have fantastic sponsors in BTMK,First for Mortgages, Trade Price cars, Outstanding branding and TZ travel Zone...we cannot thank them enough on your behalf for keeping us alive.

These forums now cost us close to 3k a year to run and without your help we could not survive.....It a paradox of views on here but where would we be without it..... We keep these forums free for all to use and without constant pop-ups as we keep it advert free.

We are still one of the best forums outside of the prem shyte.....lets keep it that way.....

Please donate as little or as much as you can in my sig or Mcnastys or the GREEN donate button up top in the NAVBAR to keep THE ZONE ALIVE.

We could and would not be here without your continued support.

Have a fantastic Christmas. UTB

Love John @ Ken x

Merry Christmas guys - will chuck a tenner your way Friday when I'm paid (far too much going on before then to do so - but you know I'll remember!).

This is a fantastic site and well worth supporting. :clap:

Happy to subscribe , cant go through a day without a look at the zone

And to all Shrimperzoners , with and without rose coloured glasses , have a good Christmas break and 2018

And lts hope the team can progress and go forward ..... whatever that might mean ??!!

Shrimperforlife and Family

Bunged a tenner in. Worth it just for the PB Diaries....the rest of it is all just moaning, don't know what is the matter with you all!

It's quite easy. I did mine on a card, but Paypal looks a slightly quicker way.

Done, Happy Christmas all. Site often infuriating but always a good companion. Life would not be the same without it. COYBB

Have you asked Chocolardo and Ironshrimper to donate? :winking:

My normal donation is on its way.

Thank you to all who have donated so far, it is really appreciated by all of us who give our time for no reward to keep all fans in touch, all around the world and anywhere else.

Just paid in my usual donation, cant live without the zone, great job you guys and all who make it work, giving up their time to modulate us lot. A merry Xmas to one and all and especially to those whom I tend to disagree with most or irritate, its all good fun and a simple matter of opinions combined with high passion

Donated mine now as we're getting paid a day earlier and I still had a bit left in my account!

Just donated with CC, although I had to confirm in the pay pal box before it was accepted. No idea why, as never used Paypal in my life?.

Back