• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Consortium and Ron exchange contracts... so when will they be signed??

They're obviously not hugely concerned if they're willing to put that amount of money in. There is zero risk that this won't go through.
Wouldn't say zero chance. We have 10 consortium members who own equal amount of shares, I'm guessing each member would of put in 150k to meet 1.5 million to pay some debts which were required to be paid. If the council continue to drag there heels the actual deal is left in limbo so they could in theory walk away not losing a great amount, 150k in the football world isn't a great deal to lose. Given the majority are Southend based and fans you would think they would see it through.

Wouldn't say zero chance. We have 10 consortium members who own equal amount of shares, I'm guessing each member would of put in 150k to meet 1.5 million to pay some debts which were required to be paid. If the council continue to drag there heels the actual deal is left in limbo so they could in theory walk away not losing a great amount, 150k in the football world isn't a great deal to lose. Given the majority are Southend based and fans you would think they would see it through.
I don't think their share ownership has been declared, beyond no one owns more than 51% and JR has the biggest holding. Assuming money contributed is inline with their share ownership, then some are likely to be in for alot less than 150k so far

Will council elections in May get in the way - is their a date in advance where council business like this will stop/slow? I know planning applications continue unaffected during elections, but this isn't a planning matter (yet)
It's the 5th of February today. Local elections are over two months away.

I don't think their share ownership has been declared, beyond no one owns more than 51% and JR has the biggest holding. Assuming money contributed is inline with their share ownership, then some are likely to be in for alot less than 150k so far
Fair play, I thought they owned equal share with no dictator as such. The council do need to get on with it, they can't just think that now the club is saved they can take laid back approach. Just get it finalised and let's move forward.

He will have zero income coming in from these various companies. And then he will become personally bankrupt.
Do you not think now that Jack is in control that the rat does not have any influence over him, especially with regard to FF.

Jack won't take a slash without Ron's approval
Exactly my point. As others have alluded to. The Rat is in a win win situation imo atm, no bills to pay, still owns RH with planning and can take whatever time him and junior rat suits them to get exactly the deal THEY want regardless of the time frame.

The only people under pressure are the consortium guys.

I might be wrong of course but the longer it
drags on the more it costs them.

He will have zero income coming in from these various companies. And then he will become personally bankrupt.
House is in wife's name, Roots Hall in Jack's. Most of FF is in Jack's/Delanis (?). Only the club is stil in his name? What does he lose?

House is in wife's name, Roots Hall in Jack's. Most of FF is in Jack's/Delanis (?). Only the club is stil in his name? What does he lose?
The club is now in the consortium's hands on paper they are now liable for all the debts.

The only things outstanding are the transfer of RH and the new training ground.

Back