• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Curse of the Password

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I know its meant to be a secret but I'm going to divulge my passwords. It was Freedman and as sooon as I changed it to that he was injured and hasn't played since, then I changed it to Laurent and he got sent off and missed three matches.

Sorry, obviously my fault these two haven't been playing, so here comes the cunning plan, I'm going to change it again but this time to a Borient or Ewes player, any suggestions?

DoDtS

Boyd has been playing well for Borient but is a bit short password wise so maybe Boydthornton as I hear Thornton is back at Borient and is playing quite well!!

I know its meant to be a secret but I'm going to divulge my passwords. It was Freedman and as sooon as I changed it to that he was injured and hasn't played since, then I changed it to Laurent and he got sent off and missed three matches.

Sorry, obviously my fault these two haven't been playing, so here comes the cunning plan, I'm going to change it again but this time to a Borient or Ewes player, any suggestions?

DoDtS

jonnystokes??

:whistling:

Totally off topic but the majority of my passwords were "Eastwood" until he left :(

There was a little snippet in yesterday's Times about the most common passwords. Top 5:

password
Liverpool
letmein

HAHA Quality:

letmein! I am going to use that as my password now.

I used to log on to one system where you had to change the password very often so I decided to go round the world with my passwords. I started in England, then Belgium, onto Holland, Germany etc. unfortunately I got lost in Africa and after several unsuccessful attempt to find my way I got frozen out the system.

DoDtS

I had same problem, always used southend players and then they got injured or stopped scoring... I am currently working my way through our weaker players and seems to be working. Joyce last month and sankofa tis month

I used to log on to one system where you had to change the password very often so I decided to go round the world with my passwords. I started in England, then Belgium, onto Holland, Germany etc. unfortunately I got lost in Africa and after several unsuccessful attempt to find my way I got frozen out the system.

DoDtS

You coudl try using the names of your son or your grand daughter rather than a load of third rate players you evil *******.

Back