• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Dark Knight

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Anyone else thinking of going to see this ?

I'm not a massive fan of Batman but i this does look like a film I'd enjoy

Saw it last weekend - its amazing - its a must see film. For me the hype around it is fully justified.

Well yes I am. I've been waiting for it since about.... well, the week after Batman Begins was out.

Got front row tickets to te IMAX on Thursday. Can't wait...

I am seeing it tonight (hopefully once the missus gets the tickets) cant wait. There has been such a huge build up to it over here with it been Heath Ledgers last film. Cant wait. Bring on the jumbo combo!!

Cant wait to see this film - Batman Begins was not a typical Batman movie and this is meant to be bigger and better - great to see British actors in it too... Mr P wont go with me though cos he 'doesnt like Batman'!! Think he is expecting 'KAPOW' to flash up on screen throughout!!!

At work atm making the print up for tomorrow's preview shows. Will probably run it through after we close myself to ensure everything is hunky dory with it, not for my own enjoyment like some may think...certainly not...

;)

Saw it last night - lads get down to your local cinema - fantastic!! Heath Ledger lives up to the hype and should be a certainity for a oscar nomination. But its not just him - the stella cast are all at the top of their game. Gary Oldman in particular again. Film of the year for definitly and I rarely want to go back to a cinema to watch the same film twice but this one i would pay good money to see again. 5/5!!

Saw it last night - lads get down to your local cinema - fantastic!! Heath Ledger lives up to the hype and should be a certainity for a oscar nomination. But its not just him - the stella cast are all at the top of their game. Gary Oldman in particular again. Film of the year for definitly and I rarely want to go back to a cinema to watch the same film twice but this one i would pay good money to see again. 5/5!!

Maggie Gyllenhaal....would you?:whistling:

saw it tonight and fully agree !
it was quality
well worth the ÂŁ13 i paid to see it :)

Twice!!

;)

Good man...speaking my language right there :D

Just back from watching it at work. Absolutely fantastic stuff. Usually i can't sit through a film over 2 hours long, but this had me gripped throughout.

The way the Joker kept offering an explanation as to the scars on his face to everyone and changing his story all the time was very funny - Ledger played the role superbly.

Good man...speaking my language right there :D

Just back from watching it at work. Absolutely fantastic stuff. Usually i can't sit through a film over 2 hours long, but this had me gripped throughout.

The way the Joker kept offering an explanation as to the scars on his face to everyone and changing his story all the time was very funny - Ledger played the role superbly.

Agreed. I have never thought this of a film but Ledger was so superb I would love to seen more screen time with him in.

Agreed. I have never thought this of a film but Ledger was so superb I would love to seen more screen time with him in.

Yep agree mate. Would have been nice to see some more of him. The part where he is in the truck and it turns completely over is awesome...one of his best bits - especially firing the rockets at the cops :D

I'll shut my mouth now before i spoil the film for others :zip:

Yep agree mate. Would have been nice to see some more of him. The part where he is in the truck and it turns completely over is awesome...one of his best bits - especially firing the rockets at the cops :D

I'll shut my mouth now before i spoil the film for others :zip:

and then the bit where Gordon, Batman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Rachael Dawes are all caught in the middle of a sadistic gimp mating ritual by the Joker.

Didnt see that coming.

and then the bit where Gordon, Batman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Rachael Dawes are all caught in the middle of a sadistic gimp mating ritual by the Joker.

Didnt see that coming.

Yeah i most certainly didn't. Especially that one bit where Helen Mirren gets her baps out for George Clooney. Controversial stuff - but will be well appreciated by the audiences this weekend no doubt.

Yeah i most certainly didn't. Especially that one bit where Helen Mirren gets her baps out for George Clooney. Controversial stuff - but will be well appreciated by the audiences this weekend no doubt.

I had a dream about Clooney last night. It was a news report, and it turned out that George had murdered 6 people before he got famous on E.R., and it had only just broken. Shady stuff...

Probably not true I suspect though.

Off to see this tonight at the IMAX. CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!!!

Back