• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Last night's support wasn't just amazing, it was something special. Something that you are unlikely to see anywhere in the world of football today. To support the lads as much as we did at 4 and 5-0 down, quite simply was spine tinglingly overwhelming...

The Blue Voice has been pushing for this level of support over the last few months and you ALL carried it off in style last night!

ALL of you sang loud and proud and waved a flag for the entire game, regardless of the scoreline. This is how support should be and this level of support is something The Blue Voice are going to help make standard over the next few years.

You ALL need to stick with us and help achieve this though. We are ALL part of The Blue Voice, regardless of whether you are in our dedicated section or not. This showed last night and we must carry this pride and passion into next season and beyond.

As TrueBlue has already mentioned, we simply will not stop until we see this level of support and more, being achieved week in, week out. Yes, a massive task, but one we are confident of achieving with the help of every single one of you.

One Team, One Passion, One Voice is The Blue Voice motto... You ALL justified this last night and then some!

This isn't just the beginning of The Blue Voice......

This is the beginning of a new era in Southend United support!

Thank You for your support,
TBV Committee.

PS, A lot will be happening over the summer with regards TBV, including news on the North Bank. So make sure you keep up to date on here and on Facebook.

Legend Smiffy! BTW me and Fred managed to hand out around 380 out of the 400 sheets yesterday

Long may it continue. Oh, and Smiffy...if you need any assistance with the campaign for the North bank, just PM me (I am referring to technical issues surrounding segregation which may be holding back progress).

youv'e done a fantastic job!
even though it's obviously not just you (as you rightly said) as in the south upper its been very enjoyable also aswell!
I can't even remember exactly what it was like before this was introduced, but I know it wasn't consistently as good as this home and away..
Amazing effort for the flags, clappers and all other stuff too..
Long may it continue..
Up The Blues!

There is no two ways about it, we have the worlds best football support, I only hope the blue voice continues its great work next season, and our support continues to get even better. Dont see how the players can fail to win the league next season with us lot behind them

Everyone who went last night is a credit to the club what support we have away from home. now we just need to get it going at home games. i really hope we get the north bank because it will take off big time at home!!

Back