• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Day After Tommorow

Just seen the film tonight and thought it was very good indeed. The special effects were really well created and although the plot was very unbelivable and the fact that the Americans only saved themselves and left europe to get completly destroyed by ice, it was a very enjoyable film.

Well worth a watch
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ June 03 2004,21:39)]and the fact that the Americans only saved themselves and left europe to get completly destroyed by ice
Is that so? Well, fcuk 'em, the ****s. God I fcuking hate septics sometimes.

mad.gif

NURSE! Where are my pills?!!

ghostface.gif

Unless, of course, you were referring to the 80's Swedish mullet-wearing soft-rock band, in which case I'd be happy if their Final Countdown turned out to be them being completely destroyed by ice...

wink.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ June 03 2004,21:39)]Just seen the film tonight and thought it was very good indeed. The special effects were really well created and although the plot was very unbelivable and the fact that the Americans only saved themselves and left europe to get completly destroyed by ice, it was a very enjoyable film.

Well worth a watch
smile.gif
Cheers for telling us what hapens. I was looking forward to see that film....
rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ June 03 2004,21:39)]Just seen the film tonight and thought it was very good indeed. The special effects were really well created and although the plot was very unbelivable and the fact that the Americans only saved themselves and left europe to get completly destroyed by ice, it was a very enjoyable film.

Well worth a watch
smile.gif
Cheers for telling us what hapens. I was looking forward to see that film....  
rock.gif

wink.gif
I remember going to see sixth sense and telling my so called workmate who said, yeah good film, weird he's dead and that.
sad.gif

Do as peniston did, march up and down the theatre where they're showing Mousetrap shouting, It was the constable, the constable did it!

Was it the constable?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:35)]Do as peniston did, march up and down the theatre where they're showing Mousetrap shouting, It was the constable, the constable did it!
What, as in Ce Ce Peniston?

"Finally, it's just happenin' to me...
It was the constable wot did it..."

Can't say I ever heard the "Mousetrap" remix of her song...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,13:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:35)]Do as peniston did, march up and down the theatre where they're showing Mousetrap shouting, It was the constable, the constable did it!

rock.gif

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

images

"Arnold Swarzenegger one of the biggest names in Hollywood...and how many letters is that?"

[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

tounge.gif
I'm worried about your taste in music, Matt
laugh.gif

I'm sure most people wouldn't own up to having even heard of Ce Ce Peniston...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 04 2004,14:13)]I'm worried about your taste in music, Matt  
laugh.gif

I've tried to think of an excuse... but I can't.

I'll stick to the Ravel and the Duruflé... it's safer.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 04 2004,14:13)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

tounge.gif
I'm worried about your taste in music, Matt  
laugh.gif

Didnt she do 'Finally'? Whats wrong with admitting to liking her songs
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:25)]
[b said:

Well worth a watch
smile.gif
Cheers for telling us what hapens. I was looking forward to see that film
Hmm, now you see i could really spoil the ending and say that ...
wink.gif
smile.gif

Back