• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The decline of the UK.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I have just looked at the box of Sugar Puffs on my desk and noticed the Honey Monster is wearing a tracksuit and it wouldn't surprise me if he is carrying a knife as well.

Has anyone got other examples of just why the country is going to hell in a handcart?

Last edited:
I sold something to an Asian bloke this morning and he didn’t argue about the price.

Yesterday, on my bus back from work, I over heard a conversation a 15 year old girl was having with a 26 year old woman over the phone about the 26 year old's Indian boyfriend attempting to chat her up. She responded with "look, yeah, I'm not being funny, yeah, but I don't even like Indians. They're weird, Ya'know?"

They then spent 10 minutes organising a Honey Trap at Westcliff station tomorrow afternoon. Which is why I'll be missing the game.

When they changed a 'DIME' bar to a 'DAIM' I was absolutely shell shocked and still hold it against the company today. I refuse to eat another one until they revert back to DIME.

When they changed a 'DIME' bar to a 'DAIM' I was absolutely shell shocked and still hold it against the company today. I refuse to eat another one until they revert back to DIME.

That's a good point, but more pertinently when,

Marathon became Snickers
Opal Fruits became Star Burst
and JIF became CIF, :stunned: WTF?

That's a good point, but more pertinently when,

Marathon became Snickers
Opal Fruits became Star Burst
and JIF became CIF, :stunned: WTF?

Exactly... A disgrace... forgetting the old customers and trying to attract the new... how dare there....

Star Burst has worked though I would say.

How about when they started selling bottles of water for £1.00 and over!!! Disgrace!

Telephone boxes,you have to feel sorry for the kids on the streets now with nowhere to have a pee in peace.

Telephone boxes,you have to feel sorry for the kids on the streets now with nowhere to have a pee in peace.

Now they have to make do with War Memorials.

Also the decline of Empire, it was immensely gratifying looking at an atlas and more than half the world was pink. ;)

Now, its just Brighton.

I was sitting on a train the other day going past Stratford. A woman was telling her son all about the Olympics being held in 2014 and that the yachting was taking place in Southend. His grandfather than piped up with a lot of stuff about they will be knocking it all down when its finished, except for the stadium which Orient or Southend will play in.

Back