• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Dilemma

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Your other half shares a house with 5 other students.

One is an attention seeking, high pitched loud mouth screaming little toe rag.

After meeting her and thinking this on your first opinion and continually finding this how long do you wait before in her own back yard you tell her to put a sock in it. All the other house mates think it but always ignore it.

I mean tell her that she is annoying everyone and has to be more considerate.

It is important this message gets across, so how do you do it and when?

After meeting her and thinking this on your first opinion and continually finding this how long do you wait before in her own back yard you tell her to put a sock in it. All the other house mates think it but always ignore it.

Either leave an anonymous post-it note on the fridge
Or **** in her butter

By rearranging the magnetic letters on the fridge to leave an anonymous message.

You don't because it's nothing to do with you as you don't live there. One of her housemates has to pluck up some courage.

You don't because it's nothing to do with you as you don't live there. One of her housemates has to pluck up some courage.

That is my stance with everything from TV remote, going out my way to make everyone in the house a drink, doing the gentlemanly things but this doris is irritating and by all accounts is not like it when on her own with someone.

I am thinking of using trick or treat evening tomorrow to destroy her soul in one way or another... Those fridge magnets could turn nasty I think.

**** in her apple juice?

Turn your girlfriend against her with a steady but malicious stream of whispers and lies. She'll pass the information on to the other housemates, they'll all start bitching about her and before long one of them will pick up the baton for you. Be the puppet master.

First of all, this does come with an ingredients guide. You'll need some Rohypnol, a knife, some leather gloves that leave no prints, a wheelbarrow and enough booze to appease Macca.

Find a tramp, use aforementioned booze to get him so drunk that he's on the verge of paralysis. Spike the flatmates drink with enough rohypnol to sedate a rhino, strip her and then leave her in her bed. Peeking optional,, but highly recommended. Murder aforementioned tramp whilst wearing the leather gives with the previously stated knife. leave tramp naked in the flatmates bed whilst smothering the knife with her prints. Leave to simmer.

Within a few weeks, I guarantee you'll be shot of the annoyance with no discernbible trace back to you.

First of all, this does come with an ingredients guide. You'll need some Rohypnol, a knife, some leather gloves that leave no prints, a wheelbarrow and enough booze to appease Macca.

Find a tramp, use aforementioned booze to get him so drunk that he's on the verge of paralysis. Spike the flatmates drink with enough rohypnol to sedate a rhino, strip her and then leave her in her bed. Peeking optional,, but highly recommended. Murder aforementioned tramp whilst wearing the leather gives with the previously stated knife. leave tramp naked in the flatmates bed whilst smothering the knife with her prints. Leave to simmer.

Within a few weeks, I guarantee you'll be shot of the annoyance with no discernbible trace back to you.

Agree with this. Mods, you can now close this thread.

Make sure you shag her first though. Even if she is a gobby twunt. After all, a hole's a hole..

Sweet

Back