• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Revised plans for the West Stand" ?

Is that at Roots Hall or FF :hilarious:

“Securing Adam Barrett, Jake Cassidy and Joe Piggot for the season to provide continuity was vitally important"

I didn't realise Piggot & Cassidy were here for the whole season. I thought they were emergency loans.

“Securing Adam Barrett, Jake Cassidy and Joe Piggot for the season to provide continuity was vitally important"

I didn't realise Piggot & Cassidy were here for the whole season. I thought they were emergency loans.

Casssidy for the whole season, Pigott was for a month but extended to the end of the season too.

"Revised plans for the West Stand" ?

Is that at Roots Hall or FF :hilarious:

Thats the most interesting part of that.

Wonder what it means?

The West Stand is the main stand at the new stadium, yeah? The one with the hotel in the current plans.

The West Stand is the main stand at the new stadium, yeah? The one with the hotel in the current plans.

It's also the one opposite the current East Stand. You can't really be sure what they're up to, but if it's exciting times, I reckon they're increasing the number of onions in the West Stand burgers.

Indeed, so is he referring to that?

Assume so, which implies that with Sainsbury gone we have another option we are trying to get agreed other than a hotel.

Might actually be quite positive.

It's also the one opposite the current East Stand. You can't really be sure what they're up to, but if it's exciting times, I reckon they're increasing the number of onions in the West Stand burgers.

They said EXCITING times, not CRAZY times!

It is not worded particularly clearly but I read it as the West Stand in the proposed new stadium. Currently the only planning application seems to be for the 14,000, three-sided ground.

Sounds interesting anyway. This is the first Fossetts Farm nugget we have had in several months from the club.

It is not worded particularly clearly but I read it as the West Stand in the proposed new stadium. Currently the only planning application seems to be for the 14,000, three-sided ground.

Sounds interesting anyway. This is the first Fossetts Farm nugget we have had in several months from the club.

The planning was staged, 3 stands then the fourth in the next phase, but with Sainsbury leaving the picture it changes everything and hopefully we are back on to 4 stands in the plans again.

Unless the plans for 4th stand is a giant statue of Ron.

So what do we do with the Dome if the council refuse planning for it . Didnt Ron think of asking the council first before shelling out all that money

Back