• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought I'd post a pic of it here aswell!

d4b7802f-55a1-0508.jpg

What a loada ****.

It truly is a dreadful publication & while I appreciate it's going to big something up to get punters out buying the paper, there's been so many occasions where there's been little substance it really does lack credibility when it makes these great claims.

Well it's got you moaners going, so I guess it's job done!! Re Ipswich and the posh players, both players have turned down moves to Ipswich, so can't see either Boyd or Taylor leaving.

Taylor done and dusted for 2.5 million, boyd just needs to agree terms.

I say 800k the pair plus 15% sell on

To be fair I don't think Chris Phillips committed himself to saying anything. May be totally wrong but isn't Colosanti a bit of a WUM and who may be supports West Ham?

To be fair I don't think Chris Phillips committed himself to saying anything. May be totally wrong but isn't Colosanti a bit of a WUM and who may be supports West Ham?

Not really singling anybody out here - its all built up by employees and turns out to be nothing really major at all

BUT the day is not over yet!!

Please remember that The Echo also supports us all with publicity before you bash them to death,whether it be somebody doing something for charity or The Trust reporting on a topic. It also supports The Zone whenever we have asked for some help with a special day or event we are putting on.

Please remember that The Echo also supports us all with publicity before you bash them to death,whether it be somebody doing something for charity or The Trust reporting on a topic. It also supports The Zone whenever we have asked for some help with a special day or event we are putting on.

Whats that going to do with anything? Yes that is all well and good but does that mean we can't have an opinion?

Whats that going to do with anything? Yes that is all well and good but does that mean we can't have an opinion?

Of course you can, but in your original post you stated something else which is now removed BTW.

Back