• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update The End of The Season Appreciation

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Now that the season is over i would just like to thank in no specific order a few people for their contrubutions to The Zone this past year.

Firstly to The Mods who do an outstanding job on here which is at times very testing. They give their free time to help keep The Zone in order and without them it would just not function as well as it does. So thank you to @RHB, @The Big Dady, @Shrimpergarry, @Spaceman Spiff @Yorkshire Blue @GBJ @Ricey and @manor15

A special thank you to @RHB for being my right hand man on here and for the fantastic effort and hours he puts in daily and to @Spaceman Spiff for all his behind the scences techy work.

Thanks to @DoDTS for all his hard work with the Prediction League and travel information amongst other things. Knowing Pete as i do he really does deserve huge credit for the hours and hours he puts in on here for you all.

A huge thanks to @The Big Dady for his intensive work on all the Match threads providing great information and again he must spend hours each week collating this all and for his graphic works.

Thanks to @Shrimpergarry for his Pre-Match thread each week giving you all a chance to select your team and add your thoughts and his excellent idea for the t-shirts this year.

Thanks to @Mick for his excellent work each week providing all the infromation about the refs for the games.

Thanks to @Yorkshire Blue for keeping us all upto date with the younger players and those on loan at other clubs amongst the other great information he gives us.

Thanks to our new bloggers @D1versity and @ShrimpersTV for their weekly videos on the games. Great stuff guys.

Thanks to @stan collymore for keeping us all up to date with all things SUFC within his remit of course. His contribution and information has been a breath of fresh air to us all this season.

Thanks to @LiamHammond for his great work with the behind the scenes videos, another great addition to this season.

Thanks to our club liaison guys @Lord Football and @Cockle43 for representing us at the meetings. A special mention to Kerry here who has now stepped down after 5 years in his seat. He really will be greatly missed for all his hard work. Luckily Trevor who does a great job will still remain and will be joined next season by Matty know on here as @Pale Blue Dot, thanks for stepping into very large shoes.

Thanks to all our sponsors who help keep the site running and those members who contribute funds to the same cause.

Thanks to the @Shrimperstrust for keeping us informed with news about the club. If you are not a member please join up.

Thanks to @Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset for all his hard work with SUEPA and our
ex-players.

Lastly (and I have probably forgot to thank somebody so apologies in advance) Thank you to all of you from around the world who visit and contribute to The Zone. It is what makes us a great the site, without you all we would not have one of the best forums outside The Prem. Everything out there in the world gets discussed on here with so many active forums.

ShrimperZone, 21 years supporting the club and still rocking.

There will be a few site changes during the close season but hopefully that will not effect all the speculation and news about new signings etc.

Roll on next season, it cannot come soon enough. PS. Get that new ground built Ron!

UTB

John.

Last edited:
And a big thank you, to you John for keeping the show on the road, without the heart beating on the site there would be no Shrimperzone to review xx
I'd just like to add my thanks to John. The hard work he puts into running the site is immense and his stamina in keeping it going for so long is fantastic. Keep it up old chap!!

Now that the season is over i would just like to thank in no specific order a few people for their contrubutions to The Zone this past year.

Firstly to The Mods who do an outstanding job on here which is at times very testing. They give their free time to help keep The Zone in order and without them it would just not function as well as it does. So thank you to @RHB, @The Big Dady, @Shrimpergarry, @Spaceman Spiff @Yorkshire Blue @GBJ @Ricey and @manor15

A special thank you to @RHB for being my right hand man on here and for the fantastic effort and hours he puts in daily and to @Spaceman Spiff for all his behind the scences techy work.

Thanks to @DoDTS for all his hard work with the Prediction League and travel information amongst other things. Knowing Pete as i do he really does deserve huge credit for the hours and hours he puts in on here for you all.

A huge thanks to @The Big Dady for his intensive work on all the Match threads providing great information and again he must spend hours each week collating this all and for his graphic works.

Thanks to @Shrimpergarry for his Pre-Match thread each week giving you all a chance to select your team and add your thoughts and his excellent idea for the t-shirts this year.

Thanks to @Mick for his excellent work each week providing all the infromation about the refs for the games.

Thanks to @Yorkshire Blue for keeping us all upto date with the younger players and those on loan at other clubs amongst the other great information he gives us.

Thanks to our new bloggers @D1versity and @ShrimpersTV for their weekly videos on the games. Great stuff guys.

Thanks to @stan collymore for keeping us all up to date with all things SUFC within his remit of course. His contribution and information has been a breath of fresh air to us all this season.

Thanks to @LiamHammond for his great work with the behind the scenes videos, another great addition to this season.

Thanks to our club liaison guys @Lord Football and @Cockle43 for representing us at the meetings. A special mention to Kerry here who has now stepped down after 5 years in his seat. He really will be greatly missed for all his hard work. Luckily Trevor who does a great job will still remain and will be joined next season by Matty know on here as @Pale Blue Dot, thanks for stepping into very large shoes.

Thanks to all our sponsors who help keep the site running and those members who contribute funds to the same cause.

Thanks to the @Shrimperstrust for keeping us informed with news about the club. If you are not a member please join up.

Thanks to @Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset for all his hard work with SUEPA and our
ex-players.

Lastly (and I have probably forgot to thank somebody so apologies in advance) Thank you to all of you from around the world who visit and contribute to The Zone. It is what makes us a great the site, without you all we would not have one of the best forums outside The Prem. Everything out there in the world gets discussed on here with so many active forums.

ShrimperZone, 21 years supporting the club and still rocking.

There will be a few site changes during the close season but hopefully that will not effect all the speculation and news about new signings etc.

Roll on next season, it cannot come soon enough. PS. Get that new ground built Ron!

UTB

John.

Congrats on the Oscar.

Well done to all the guys who mange this site - not an easy task and often have to put up with some stroppy people
I really enjoy coming on here and discussing everything that can be discussed whether it be related to football or not and I have made some lovely friends in the process too.

Keep up the good work everyone and many thanks from me including the old boy Mr Creako

A big thank you to everyone associated with the ZONE from yours truly and everyone like me who no longer lives within a reasonable traveling distance to SUFC. It's my intention to see a few games next season but as always the zone keeps me in contact with fellow minded Shrimpers which is very much appreciated........onwards & upwards.

Everything bar one subject.:Whistling:

Many thanks to all who keep this forum going and have a good close season.

Back