• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The EU Result

Do the Hokey-Cokey...

• Remain

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Leave

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Ok, let's ignore your voting preference, what do you think the final verdict will be on the morning of June 24th?

I've guessed Leave all along and still do.

If it is then we're in for a very interesting few years whilst the whole thing shakes out.

I wonder how history will remember Cameron should the leave side prevail?

I think remain should edge the vote, the Leave campaign has been as dismal as Remains.

Lets see if the football in France remains safe until the 23rd. Any terrorist attack would have a big effect on the result.

Hopefully nothing will happen because after all terrorists will be voting to remain.

Lets see if the football in France remains safe until the 23rd. Any terrorist attack would have a big effect on the result.

Hopefully nothing will happen because after all terrorists will be voting to remain.
The bombings on the tube and busses in London were 11 years ago and there has been one terrorist murder since - if we use those cases as the only examples in recent history - I don't think they would be voting anyway as I doubt they beleive in democracy.
People like IRA and C18 - I'd guess at remain and leave in that order. Just a guess mind.

I agree Callan - the spurious angles being peddled by both sides of the debate (ie both sides of Conservative party) adds a new level of contempt for the public each day.

Exactly. Hope with all my heart and head it's a leave but expect it to be a remain. Far to many scared and gullible people out there I fear.
I would suggest you'd need to be far more gullible to trust Johnson, IDS, May and Gove to manage such a big project. Find someone credible to lead to Leave campaign and it may be worth consideration - but not with that rabble.

Have the done the same as you. Twist the wording of a new poll so they can get a result they want.

My original question was.....

Ok, let's ignore your voting preference, what do you think the final verdict will be on the morning of June 24th?

How am I twisting it? Should we get ready for a major Rigsby strop on the 24th of June if the British public don't vote your way?

The bombings on the tube and busses in London were 11 years ago and there has been one terrorist murder since - if we use those cases as the only examples in recent history - I don't think they would be voting anyway as I doubt they beleive in democracy.
People like IRA and C18 - I'd guess at remain and leave in that order. Just a guess mind.

Conveniently forgetting about the seven, that's right seven, terrorist plots that where stopped in the last 18 months.

I only mentioned the football because the French authorities see England Russia as the most likely target for terrorists. Because of all three counties involvement in Syria.

Back