• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update The Euros 2021 Sweepstake

Status
Not open for further replies.
MR G - just paid a fiver but could not see anywhere on Paypal to add username. Donate my winninsg to the Zone. Thanks

Reactions: RHB
Update here:

RHB - PAID any winnings to SZ
Yorkshire Blue.
Cricko
Ricey PAID any winnings to SZ
Darren_webb PAID
Spiff PAID
Manor15 PAID any winnings to SZ
DoDtS PAID any winnings to SZ
Special Blue PAID any winnings to SZ
Gt Yarmouth Paid, any winnings to SZ
OBL PAID any winnings to SZ
fbm
MattE PAID
Barry C PAID
MisterStubbs PAID, any winnings to SZ
shrimper95 PAID
jphFitz PAID
MR G PAID, any winnings to SZ
fatshrimp PAID, any winnings to SZ
Tangled up in Blue PAID
Danshrimp1 PAID, any winnings to SZ
Patch Boomhauer - PAID

2 spots left up for grabs for the first 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because so many of us have found that it is impossible to leave a username when making a donation, I have raised the issue with the ultimate arbiter in all things Shrimperzone, @Cricko. He assures me he can sniff out a match between payment and user.
1622557099014.png

Any similarity between the dog's rugged good looks and @Cricko's is purely coincidental.

I'll take a place too, am about to transfer.

Edit: PAID but wouldn't let me put in username so Transaction ID: 20648084365187147

GBJ has just told me that he's in so if he can do it any more want to follow his example?:Winking:

Every good event needs a headline act.

Anyway, it’s not me you want to worry about, I swear to god @Cricko has won every sweepstakes/raffle since about 2008. It’s enough to make Sepp Blatter blush

Any winnings to be donated to the mods/owners Xmas drinks kitty... err, I mean running costs of the Zone, please xx

Because so many of us have found that it is impossible to leave a username when making a donation, I have raised the issue with the ultimate arbiter in all things Shrimperzone, @Cricko. He assures me he can sniff out a match between payment and user.

Any similarity between the dog's rugged good looks and @Cricko's is purely coincidental.

Thats a remarkable semblance, they say owners look like their dogs, heres mine

1622558870856.png

01. RHB - PAID any winnings to SZ
02. Yorkshire Blue.
03. Cricko PAID
04. Ricey PAID any winnings to SZ
05. Darren_webb PAID
06. Spiff PAID
07. Manor15 PAID any winnings to SZ
08. DoDtS PAID any winnings to SZ
09. Special Blue PAID any winnings to SZ
10. Gt Yarmouth Paid, any winnings to SZ
11. OBL PAID any winnings to SZ
12. fbm - PAID
13. MattE PAID
14. Barry C PAID
15. MisterStubbs PAID, any winnings to SZ
16. shrimper95 PAID
17. jphFitz PAID
18. MR G PAID, any winnings to SZ
19. fatshrimp PAID, any winnings to SZ
20. Tangled up in Blue PAID
21. Danshrimp1 PAID, any winnings to SZ
22. Patch Boomhauer - PAID
23. weststandpillar - PAID
24. GBJ - PAID, any winnings to SZ

All entries for list 1 complete. New entries now go to list two, including anyone that wants another try. Thanks Zone people for your generosity so far.

Last edited:
I'm going to have another go, so List 2:

01. RHB - Paid, any winnings to SZ
02. Tangled up in Blue - PAID
03. GBJ
04. Amwell Blue - Paid, any winnings to SZ
05. Amwell Blue - Paid, any winnings to SZ

Last edited:
It would appear I donated a fiver twice to SZ (obviously not quite as au fait with PayPal as I thought) so put me down for a team in List 2 as well. :Dunce:

Last edited:
Just paid a tenner for 2 teams. When I undoubtedly win please donate to sz

Come on chaps just 19 places left for the second list. If you've never entered a Zone Sweepstake before but use the Zone regularly, now is your chance to take part, just a fiver with a prize of £20 for the winner or an SUFC teeshirt for the runner up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back