• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Fan and the Steward at Solihull

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must NOT watch Youtube videos of the men aged 18-65 defending their country against the Russians and must NOT feel a sense of shame about the fat lard arsed self pityimg stooopid babies we have bred .. ooooh lets be naughty boys and do some "fronting up"

oh no.... and nearly got killed on the North Circular by a some pyschos racing at 85 mph ... would be effing great if plod could review their resource management and rather than review the "incident" this all week go and bust some filthy whore houses and liberate some of those poor trafficed girls ... and review the CCTV and nick the ****wits using the 406 as a racetrack every Sunday ..... just saying...

its very hot ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There's 100% ways to deal with this, yes the fan should not of run on the pitch and who knows how the situation got to where it did with the steward, but agree wit some that the steward may of been a bit over the top, I remember woking away when cardwell scored and a few by me got in the pitch, the steward was great to be fair, his words were "come on now you've had your fun" and everyone moved back, there was no arguments or kick offs and everyone went back to there place and the game carried on. Maybe there stewards were on it from what happened there last season and anything that happened they would be on it
So we can blame RM for all this then ?? Asking for a friend (obviously)

i must NOT watch Youtube videos of the men aged 18-65 defending their country against the Russians and must NOT feel a sense of shame about the fat lard arsed self pityimg stooopid babies we have bred .. ooooh lets be naughty boys and do some "fronting up"

oh no.... and nearly got killed on the North Circular by a some pyschos racing at 85 mph ... would be effing great if plod could review their resource management and rather than review the "incident" this all week go and bust some filthy whore houses and liberate some of those poor trafficed girls ... and review the CCTV and nick the ****wits using the 406 as a racetrack every Sunday ..... just saying...

its very hot ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It could be worse. You could have been caught up in the riot on Friday around the Oxford Street area, that they tried to keep quiet. Apart from all the looting, they were jumping on expensive cars, assaulting police and shoppers, and kick denting passing cars.

Unacceptable excessive use of force from what I’ve seen. But struggling to have an awful lot of sympathy for the fan in question. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
There's a saying I like in the US

"**** around and find out"

So when Col U’s young idiots decided to do far worse to our female stewards and pelt some shirters with coins….With police spotters standing by and doing nothing, our lad did absolutely the right thing. He stopped a whole group of wrong’uns with a quick couple of slaps….. Yet he gets banned

Now many are saying you get what you deserve 🤔

So when Col U’s young idiots decided to do far worse to our female stewards and pelt some shirters with coins….With police spotters standing by and doing nothing, our lad did absolutely the right thing. He stopped a whole group of wrong’uns with a quick couple of slaps….. Yet he gets banned

Now many are saying you get what you deserve 🤔
Rightly banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back