• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fbm report - Brighton (h) - Discussion Thread

Cant see how Black gets a higher mark than the front two.

His tracking back was pretty poor and his passing let us down on a number of occassions, one example being when we were on the break in the first half and just needing to pick out an unmarked Gower he played a hospital ball and the attack broke down.

He was in superb form recently but isnt playing as well as he can.

Cant see how Black gets a higher mark than the front two.

His tracking back was pretty poor and his passing let us down on a number of occassions, one example being when we were on the break in the first half and just needing to pick out an unmarked Gower he played a hospital ball and the attack broke down.

He was in superb form recently but isnt playing as well as he can.

I agree there JM ..I think Tilly saw that there attacks were coming mostly down the left hand side ..Black does seem to have a problem with covering Francis ....hence why I think he thought enough was enough and brought Grant on which closed that gap.

Other than that Great Report FBM ..:)

Cracking report as ever fbm.

I thought we were absolutely fantastic last night. That game reminded me of one almost exactly three years ago, when we beat Bristol Rovers 2-0 at home. In total control, playing good football, the result not in doubt for a minute. Great stuff.

Top report and a great kick off to Wednesday in the office - thanks.

I thought we came out at them with pace and ability - and second half changed it a bit - sat back and knocked it longer - not so exciting but safe and effective -

thought the workrate from ALL the midfield and front two was incredible - as you say a differnt level of atheleticism from before -

and now Bailey has to just get through saturday without a booking

And then we ****ed it right up at the end (if you discount the play-offs of course).

Ahem. Yes. Didn't think of it like that. :unsure:

Saw the goals again on SSN a bit earlier. Still can't believe that Clarke flick and Barrett finish. Total football.

Cracking report as ever fbm.

I thought we were absolutely fantastic last night. That game reminded me of one almost exactly three years ago, when we beat Bristol Rovers 2-0 at home. In total control, playing good football, the result not in doubt for a minute. Great stuff.

Interesting that you thought that James, as Saturday at Crewe reminded me of Cambridge away in 2005, such was our dominance.

Let's hope this season ends in a similar way, promotion via the play offs...

Back