• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

think its know as Grimsby in the UK, but The Brothers Grimsby in some other places.

That's correct it was Roots Hall. Mrsblue stars in it too on one of the pub scenes.

They did film parts of it in Tilbury. Some might say a perfect location to double up as a northern s*** hole.

Watched it the other day, embarrased to admit I didn't pick up on the Roots Hall thing but it did make me laugh, where that man dreams up his ideas I have no idea. Total gross-out overkill as you'd expect but if you like that sort of thing..

Might have to watch it then, refused to watch the film before due to its title out of principal

Back