• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fixture list so far

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
I know it's still early days but it hasn't done us any favours. So far we've played:

Gillingham 8th in L1
W*** H** 8th in Prem League

Harrogate 7th
Carlisle 5th
Morecambe 6th
Crawley 9th
Pompey 10th in L1
Exeter 12th
Cheltenham 3rd

The lowest team we've lost to was 10th place Pompey in the Mickey Mouse cup. Ignoring the cup games against teams in higher divisions, we're actually undefeated against teams currently outside the promotion and play-off places...

I know it's still early days but it hasn't done us any favours. So far we've played:

Gillingham 8th in L1
W*** H** 8th in Prem League

Harrogate 7th
Carlisle 5th
Morecambe 6th
Crawley 9th
Pompey 10th in L1
Exeter 12th
Cheltenham 3rd

The lowest team we've lost to was 10th place Pompey in the Mickey Mouse cup. Ignoring the cup games against teams in higher divisions, we're actually undefeated against teams currently outside the promotion and play-off places...

On the other hand 4 teams in the top 12 have had an easy three points- are they there because they’ve played us.

Apart from Tranmere and Oldham coming up we don’t play many of the other strugglers till December.

On the other hand 4 teams in the top 12 have had an easy three points- are they there because they’ve played us.

If you took out the points against us the lowest anyone would be would be 13th and with a game in hand.

Next up is 11th place Salford. What are the odds of playing 7 top half teams in the first 7 games?. Must be at about 1 in 128 !!

Funnily I was thinking this earlier today. We know where we are and we aren’t a top 7 team, therefore our battles aren’t with the likes of Exeter, Cheltenham and the like...anything from those games is a bonus...we need to concentrate on the Oldhams, Barrows and Mansfield’s of the division....

and as I type that I realise how depressing that sounds !:Sorry:

Back