• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dannypav

President
I'm guessing that McCarthy will take a look at all his players before making any decisions , but the loanees must be the most vulnerable if has to 'move players out' before 'moving players in'.

Could be 'our player' is out in the cold again in Jan.

I understand that he has burnt hsi bridges with us ( although he seemed to do that a lot last season too ) , but if nobody else wants him...........................

What to people think ?

No way! He doesn't want to be here and he was difficult enough to keep control of when he did want to play for us!

I'd sooner he leave on a free than be forced to play for us.....

No Brainer.

McCarthy wanted him at Wolves so I'm sure he'll stay with them

No way! He doesn't want to be here and he was difficult enough to keep control of when he did want to play for us!

I'd sooner he leave on a free than be forced to play for us.....

No Brainer.

Sorry , but you need to get off the fence and be clearer.
What's your view !

Mohsni , the first Chairman / Player / Manager ...................... looks crazy , but it may just work.......

Didn't Niall Quinn already do this ? Come to think of it , he would be quite useful up front for us now , bearing in mind our tactics

Well he needs to earn a decent wage somewhere, my Ipshite supporting boss said that he got out of a bentley on saturday with the number BM 1 or something like that!!!!

Well he needs to earn a decent wage somewhere, my Ipshite supporting boss said that he got out of a bentley on saturday with the number BM 1 or something like that!!!!

I would love to see this. 'Living the life' I see

On the other hand, I saw him get on a Southend bound train at Fenchurch St last night.....

I reckon Mick will want Bilel there, I seem to remember Bilel tearing Wolves apart away in the carling cup. Scored a couple but were off side.

Can't see big Mick being mugged off, let down and messed about by Mohsi anywhere as near as much as PS was forced to accept.

Would love to see Bilel give it large to Mick McCarthy and receive a right hander in return.

McCarthy will kick him out as quick as you like,he is a complete and utter liability.
Moshi lovers please smell the coffee, Dont be fooled by the handshakes and pictures taken with the fans,HE IS A LIABILITY and not worth the price, if you really think that he would be an asset at Southend then frankly you need to have a word withyourselves.

Makes you laugh, he moaned and pleaded his innocence and moaned how his teammates used to swear loads and made reference to the horrible language they used. I think he also made reference to how someone of his beliefs should not have to listen to how disgusting it was IIRC. Yet it is acceptable to attach opponents with scissors :facepalm:

The guy is a complete liability and too many people were fooled by his 'passion'. He tore apart the dressing room and never even held down a stable position in the team for more than half a dozen games. He was a decent impact player and had the x factor but he is not a centre back, not a forward and certainly not a midfielder!!!

Glad he has gone - shame too many people (PS included) were fooled for too long

McCarthy will kick him out as quick as you like,he is a complete and utter liability.
Moshi lovers please smell the coffee, Dont be fooled by the handshakes and pictures taken with the fans,HE IS A LIABILITY and not worth the price, if you really think that he would be an asset at Southend then frankly you need to have a word withyourselves.

I get what you say totally.
My point was that if McCarthy doesn't want him , he then becomes our issue once more.

I reckon that McCarthy will either be the making or breaking of him.

IF he knuckles down, and plays like he could, then he will have a future in Ipswich, and he isn't our problem anymore.

IF he doesn't, McCarthy will drum him out quick as you like, and then he will be our problem again.

Will go one way or the other.

Makes you laugh, he moaned and pleaded his innocence and moaned how his teammates used to swear loads and made reference to the horrible language they used. I think he also made reference to how someone of his beliefs should not have to listen to how disgusting it was IIRC. Yet it is acceptable to attach opponents with scissors :facepalm:

The guy is a complete liability and too many people were fooled by his 'passion'. He tore apart the dressing room and never even held down a stable position in the team for more than half a dozen games. He was a decent impact player and had the x factor abut he is not a centre back, not a forward and certainly not midfielder!!!

Glad he has gone - shame too many people (PS included) were fooled for too long

That's because we failed to play him in his natural position.....Goalkeeper. He can wave to the fans because he is nearer to them, and sign autographs when the play is up the other end. Invaluable!

Back