• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a laugh...everyone putting him down yet as a footballer 90% of our stiffs ain't fit to lace his boots. He's deemed good enough to be in a Championship squad and our first eleven would just about make Conference....especially Eastwood.

What a laugh...everyone putting him down yet as a footballer 90% of our stiffs ain't fit to lace his boots. He's deemed good enough to be in a Championship squad and our first eleven would just about make Conference....especially Eastwood.

Agreed !
Cannot understand why ex players get slaughtered.

Firstly, your opinion don't carry much weight on here so I have read in the past. I dont even know why I am rising to your comments slaughtering our current squad, maybe it's cause a few fools on here were so blinkered by Bilel's antics and I find it amusing that they still 'worship' him.

Back onto the topic, I am slaughtering him (an ex player) as he ruined our season last year, destroyed the changing room that was buzzing pre Xmas (When his antics continues as patience wore thin) and eventually his performances and attitude proved what I personally felt all along - he was in it for himself. I think his weekly shot from 40/45 yards proved that in addition to him going AWOL and refusing to come back.

Ex players do not get slaughtered, Kane Ferdinand went about his transfer with integrity, Hally less so. I always applaud the ex players I have respect for, Maher, Revell, Richards, Bentley etc

More to do with losing Granty, Hall, and Ferdinand.

Although these three players were in and out of the side through the season,i have no doubt in saying there is your missing midfield right there, we dont have that quality in the middle of the park now.

Ahh another Mohsni debate. This should be fun

Pros

• Signed autographs
  • Was a game changer
  • Played anywhere and was still effective

Cons

• Bad attitude at times
  • Poor discipline
  • Went AWOL twice IIRC

Next thread please

He played the last ten minutes on saturday i believe and by all accounts did well. there was a link on one of our thread to an ipshite thread and the reports on there were ok.

Back