• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Funniest Moment Yesterday

GeordieDazza

Indirectly to do with the football.

Yesterday, in the second half, the linesman who was closest to us away fans flagged close to the corner flag for a free kick to Yeovil. The Southend fans behind him went mental (like we do when it goes against us) and one fan in particular, who was sat at the back of the stand, sprinted down the steps to 'have a word' with the linesman. Only trouble is, when he got to the bottom step, he promptly went arse over tit.

Hilarious!!!

Or maybe even Steve Clark's fantanstic dive after about 75 mins, where it took him 10yrds to loose his footing so he decided to roll. That has to be worth a new contract.

Another laughable referring performance. Oh ... thats not very funny anymore!!

Kev

rock.gif

I've heard there were some amusing antics in the Spread after the game............but i can't remember!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ April 26 2004,08:54)]I've heard there were some amusing antics in the Spread after the game............but i can't remember!
tounge.gif
come on lads, that gives us free reign to tell Shags what he got up to..........
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ April 25 2004,22:57)]Cort handbaled that free kick.

Nah we mentle because your man slightly stamped on nickolu when he went down.
Translation please.

I think the second part is this, but my knowledge of this language is rusty.

Negative captain, you are clearly in the wrong here. We are mental now because of the actions of one of your players. He callously stamped on my friend Nick Olu when he was in the act of giving us all oral pleasure.

Back