• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GCallaghan

Football MP, Steve Rotheram (best known for his Hillsborough speech www.steverotherammp.org.uk) is compiling a parliamentary report on the future of the football fan. He wants to know how fans can become more involved in their clubs and what you think clubs should be doing to make themselves more accessible to fans.

If you would like to take part, or if you have an idea about what you would like the future of the football fan to look like, please get in contact with me (Steve's press officer), Gavin Callaghan on gavin.callaghan@parliament.uk or on twitter @gavin_callaghan.

Steve is a former bricklayer and is the only MP to have two Premier League football clubs in his constituency. He passionately believes that football is a working man's game and that we need to tackle the problem of disaffected fans sooner rather than later.

Regards,

Gavin Callaghan

Its because of the Premier League that the common or garden football fan has no future, outrageous disproportion of football wealth thanks to foreign investment and media hype means that EVERY club in the top flight could play EVERY home game behind closed doors this season and wouldn't be unduly concerned money wise

MPs in ivory towers pretending to give a toss to get a few extra popularity points REALLY help .. NOT

Sides like Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves, W*** H**, Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham heck every other side in the top 2 divisions turn a blind eye as they desperately cling onto the coat tails of Man Uniterd, Liverpool, Chel$ki, Ar$ehole and Man £hitty as its in their best interests .. how long before the next call is made for a PL2 (undoubtably from a club that has fallen from the top table and is plonked back in the real world) .. one day in the next decade these clubs will ditch us for a Euro Super League and then all the earlier mentioned clubs will feel as disenfranchised as i do now .. and will i shed a tear for them?? will i ****

Back