• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
lets face it we are ***** going forward and love BBBC as I do I actually think hes the problem ......
no craft, skill or mobility.

BUT I cannot understand the Barnard situation ..... I did see him start a game at RH once this season and he looked fine.

He is proven CCC player and proven league one goal scorer

Is he injured or sulking or making the tea or something else or on holiday ?

If he is injured is it long term ... Has he got a locker at training ground ?

does he get paid or do him and Barrett just sit around talking about the old days ??

He is one of theses, guess which?
imagejpeg
See below later post

Saw him and spoke with him before the game. He's fine...that's not to say him and Adam don't reminisce.

Well, Corr has 7 goals in the last 8 games and Pigott has got 6 since he got here so that explains why they are starting. As for Barnard, no idea.

Saw him and spoke with him before the game. He's fine...that's not to say him and Adam don't reminisce.

Does this mean he available for selection? ............

(BTW is "do one" very rude ?... it was just an expression of exasperation..... not meant very rude, honest Miss)

Another example for whatever reason of brown cutting off his nose to spite his face

Or people have short memories / rose tinted glasses and forget that in almost every performance since he rejoined he has looked one paced, weak, lacking confidence and composure in front of goal and is not a shadow of the player who left us for Southampton.

Or people have short memories / rose tinted glasses and forget that in almost every performance since he rejoined he has looked one paced, weak, lacking confidence and composure in front of goal and is not a shadow of the player who left us for Southampton.

Exactly,

Lee should never have been given any contract except pay as play deal.

Player Stats Appearances (as sub): 11 (8)

Goals 1

nope do not buy this ..... just 3 starts ... somethings wrong here

Player Stats Appearances (as sub): 11 (8)

Goals 1

nope do not buy this ..... just 3 starts ... somethings wrong here

What are you not buying? I think I found statistics that he had played 22 games and scored 0 (zero) goals in open play with just 1 (one) assist since he joined last year. Sorry, that's nowhere near good enough.

"The Great Lee Barnard Mystery" is why did we re-sign Lee Barnard at all. The even bigger mystery is why we signed him on having only had him on loan initially.....

What are you not buying? I think I found statistics that he had played 22 games and scored 0 (zero) goals in open play with just 1 (one) assist since he joined last year. Sorry, that's nowhere near good enough.

"The Great Lee Barnard Mystery" is why did we re-sign Lee Barnard at all. The even bigger mystery is why we signed him on having only had him on loan initially.....

We appear to be the only club in world football who signs an ageing injured out of form cannot score forward...every season.

Back