• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The hallowed Turf

This thread is FOWL, it clearly demonstrates that we've all been COOPED up to long, the banality of this thread has left me SHELL-shocked.

There truly are some hard-boiled nutters on here. I feel like I've been in the ring with a bantam, so coddled are my brains after reading all this nonsense. I am now going to make like an ostrich by sticking my head in the sand and pretending none of this thread had taken place.

So long as the team play like troopers on Saturday - veritable blue soldiers then we should be able to hatch a plan for working our way out of this division - in which case, I might be tempted to put a couple of bottles of champagne...

...on my Egg card.

laugh.gif

Ithankyou.

Surprising to see the rugby came first. Solves that problem about the chicken and the egg. I'm afried that egg is too simple a word. Henyone can include it as an eggsample.

At least we're playing first out of the playoff teams. The pitch will be a mess by the end of the three ( -range {sic}) days (apologies).

That said, have you heard who's performing on the pitch before our game?

Rooster
wink.gif

Well, I'm glad it seems, we have put aside all the who' s a better fan, who's the better player debates to one side. SZ has become a true EGGalitarian society. We should now all stand together, and roar on th eteam to ensure they give Lincoln a SHELLacking, and then we can all look forward to playing the YOLKels at C********r next season.:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 24 2005,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ May 24 2005,10:33)]How can you leave out Freggy Eastwood?
It was a tough choice. There's also no place for Legge Odunsi or Deregg Spence.
Brett Eggshell

Mark Cooper

any way I will soldier on

As for the real reason for this thread, Wet Sham and their "glorious football"
biggrin.gif
may find the playing surface particularly fowl especially if any games go into extra time, at least 380 minutes will have been played on the pitch in the 9 days to them getting to the milstad.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 25 2005,10:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ May 24 2005,14:23)]... lincolns game down to the ground
Now there's a phrase I thought I'd never hear!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They just keep coming.

This thread's getting hotter than a wiggy Darryl one!

Back