• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recalling the poll by DtS about the "chocolate finger" reminded me of a story told to me by a good friend who is Italian.

I met Frankie many years ago through business, and had a number of trips to his home near Florence and we were good friends.

When he was single he was involved working in the local theatre, and being a good looking latin lover he had plenty of action with the local girls and tourists etc. One day Frankie and his mate pulled two American girls, and one thing led to another and they got the two lasses back to their apartment for some action. They went off to their respective bedrooms where Frankie was getting down to action, when after a few minutes he heard much screaming and shouting coming from the adjoining room. On investigation it transpired that the other lass had a prediliction for anal sex, Massimo being a gentleman duly obliged. Unforunately as he entered her sphicter relaxed with the result that there was sh!t everywhere, including the poor lads member. Being Italian he did not take this quietly, and I am sad to report the romance was soon over.

Based on the above risks, plus the other attendant health risks does anyone partake of the hershey bar run?

I have heard a simlar story.

My mate Rattys mate Geoff is a Chelsea fan from London....Not beed out with him loads but on the occasions we have he is a really top bloke.

Anyway he was telling us a story about going up his girlfriends gary after a night on the towels. As he entered the old chocolate star fish all was going well.

The deed was done and both parties were happy.

Geoff decides to go for a shower and as all men do pulled back his helmet to give it a good clean. As he did a massive cleg nut of poo drops onto the floor of the shower.......

Geoff started screaming and his girlfriend came in. She saw it and burst into tears.

Made me sick and yet laugh at the same time. :mad:

Last edited:
Just why any hetrosexual couple would choose to go for this option over the other perfectly good one is beyond me. Especially one that will most likley have you reaching for the Vanish stain remover spray.

Just why any hetrosexual couple would choose to go for this option over the other perfectly good one is beyond me. Especially one that will most likley have you reaching for the Vanish stain remover spray.

No sense of adventure then SL ???

From a man's perspective every hole's a goal.......disgusting and depraved I know but in most cases entirely true!

:) :minger:

No sense of adventure then SL ???

From a man's perspective every hole's a goal.......disgusting and depraved I know but in most cases entirely true!

:) :minger:

Unless you opt for the same sex, Wessex, then this is irrelevant given that there is a choice of entrance.....

Last edited:
Not sure I get your point here????

Sorry what I meant to say was "unless you opt for the SAME sex" i.e. male, then it would be irrelevant.....If you are with a female you have the choice of entrance. Surely you wouldnt go for the less travelled one???

Alternatively if you preferred the male species for your evening fun, then you wouldnt have a choice and the "any holes a goal" would come in to practice.....

Sorry what I meant to say was "unless you opt for the SAME sex" i.e. male, then it would be irrelevant.....If you are with a female you have the choice of entrance. Surely you wouldnt go for the less travelled one???

Alternatively if you preferred the male species for your evening fun, then you wouldnt have a choice and the "any holes a goal" would come in to practice.....

Ah I understand now, I agree that in the first instance the less travelled road wouldn't be the first choice but providing both parties are sufficiently broadminded and game it's a viable occasional option. Variety is the spice of life etc etc.

As for the second option, I have no experience so can't pass direct comment, although some of the gay lads I've known have said that they aren't partial to the tradesman's and preferred hand / oral relief. Think it's a bit of a myth that all gays like it up the harris.

:)

Back