• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi for anyone struggling to buy tickets, I have a pair of £60 tickets willing to let go for £10 (£5 each). PM otherwise I'll just bin them. Pick up City of London tomorrow.

Hi for anyone struggling to buy tickets, I have a pair of £60 tickets willing to let go for £10 (£5 each). PM otherwise I'll just bin them. Pick up City of London tomorrow.

Don't bin them!

If you can't get rid of them on here, facebook or Twitter why not give them to a friend or the club ticket office or something?

Me and Em despite seeing about 35 games this season can't make this one as flying out to Tenerife Sat morning!!

:nope:

Irony - my employers are sending me back to the UK to work in the London office temporarily, but not until 1st June!!

At least I get to enjoy my daughters 9th birthday on the 25th May though :smile:

Now to track down a Sports Bar to watch the match!!

Will they show it in Florida?!! I'm on a family holiday (villa is in Kissimmee). My 14 year old son and I were were going to watch on SkyGo on an iPad but if it's going to be screened here, then Steve Jobs can stick his iPad where the sun doesn't shine.

I have to admit that I won't be at Wembley and I only live in Hullbridge. I have had spinal problems since October and have only seen two home games since then, I had an operation on the 13th December a second on 13th March and was due for a third on the 9th May but have had some improvement so have put the third op on ice for six weeks. Half of me says I could go, but I know the risk would be high and not worth the risk. My aim is to be back for the first match of next season.

So it will be watching on the box for me and getting all the points and tables up to date for the Shrimperzone Prediction League so that when the predictors sober up after the match they can see how they did!

Will they show it in Florida?!! I'm on a family holiday (villa is in Kissimmee). My 14 year old son and I were were going to watch on SkyGo on an iPad but if it's going to be screened here, then Steve Jobs can stick his iPad where the sun doesn't shine.
You might want to try one of the sports bars in Universal.

I have to admit that I won't be at Wembley and I only live in Hullbridge. I have had spinal problems since October and have only seen two home games since then, I had an operation on the 13th December a second on 13th March and was due for a third on the 9th May but have had some improvement so have put the third op on ice for six weeks. Half of me says I could go, but I know the risk would be high and not worth the risk. My aim is to be back for the first match of next season.

So it will be watching on the box for me and getting all the points and tables up to date for the Shrimperzone Prediction League so that when the predictors sober up after the match they can see how they did!

sorry to read that,as you may know ,was operated on (back-spine) last year. was out for months,could not get over last year Peter,so,if all goes well!!!2 "old" boys,with dodgy backs might meet up in the Shrimpers club for a beer, in august ...maybe Nobbler will meet us there..but do we need a bloke,who still looks the same ,as he did in the 70s..with hair!!and a good back!!!!

sorry to read that,as you may know ,was operated on (back-spine) last year. was out for months,could not get over last year Peter,so,if all goes well!!!2 "old" boys,with dodgy backs might meet up in the Shrimpers club for a beer, in august ...maybe Nobbler will meet us there..but do we need a bloke,who still looks the same ,as he did in the 70s..with hair!!and a good back!!!!

Hi Oz,

Talking about giving me a spinal cage to add to my metalwork, doesn't sound pleasant so not going there if I can help it. Looks the same as did in the 70s no thanks, I looked awful then.

Look after yourself mate

Pete

months ago the band I play in booked a gig on May 23rd, didn't think anything of it, until last week. gutted I can't make Wembley but just sorted out getting to the venue early to watch the game before i set me drums up

flying up to northern queensland from melbourne on the 24th. Couldn't quite be in two places at once.HOWEVER I get the mouthwatering double of 1) watching SUFC (win) starting at 2.30am local time and THEN at 5am watch eurovision live. Bliss.:winking:

I will be watching it at something like 2-000am in the morning ( sunday ) here in Melbourne via a stream,love to be there but cannot afford it as i live on a pension now .I wish you all that will be there a great result and party afterwards , also to the team and management good luck ,go get em !
:smile:

Me and Em despite seeing about 35 games this season can't make this one as flying out to Tenerife Sat morning!!

:nope:

Did you [Me] realise that you and Em are a palindrome?

I'm sorry just trying to get through the night and most of saturday before the kick off.

Thanks (again) sky for a crap kick off time

That might be a little tricky :blush:

Am truly gutted that an illness I've suffered before has returned meaning I'm bed bound for the next few days . Will be watching from my bed, heartbroken though to tell you !!

Utb's

Back