• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes, I didn't make it clear, did I? I always go with the lights etc. as I do a half decent show for the money. Lights change in time to the music whether instant colour changes (best for rock acts) or slow colour fades, best for the more mellow acts. Just my opinion, of course.

I tend to type assuming people know what I'm thinking (subconsciously, you understand!).

Looking for full or part time sales and lettings negotiators with minimum of 1 year's experience. If interested, please pm me and I will give details of where to send your cv and salary expectations.

If you're a maths graduate and interested in sports, I've got some vacancies coming up which could be of interest. PM me if so.

In the process of being made redundant for the 3rd time from the Same Company. Not been back long enough for a decent pay-out so am starting to look for something new.

Lots of experience in Telecoms, Customer services, Complaints and Client management.

Happy to travel to the big smoke.

If anyone sees anything would appreciate any info.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

UK Payments Administration Ltd. We are based near Tower Bridge

Business Analyst

Company: Cheque & Credit Clearing Company
Band: D
Closing Date: 14 November 2014

Fraud Manager
Company: Cheque & Credit Clearing Company
Band: C
Closing Date: 14th November 2014

Further jobs at UK Payments Adminstration

Interim Legal & Regulatory Advisor

Company: CHAPS
Status: Full Time, 9 – 12 Months’ Fixed Term Contract Closing Date: 21st November 2014

Head of Legal & Corporate Governance
Company: FPSL
Closing Date: 21st November 2014

Paym Administrator
Company: FPSL
Band: F
Closing Date: 25th November 2014

Director of Risk and Assurance
Company: BACS
Band: B
Closing Date: 25th November 2014

In the process of being made redundant for the 3rd time from the Same Company. Not been back long enough for a decent pay-out so am starting to look for something new.

Lots of experience in Telecoms, Customer services, Complaints and Client management.

Happy to travel to the big smoke.

If anyone sees anything would appreciate any info.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Matty, have a look at DP World, they're looking for all sorts of people now, not just border control and forklift drivers, and you may find something that suits you there.

Business Analyst

Company: C&CCC
Band: D
Open to: Internal & External Candidates
Closing Date: 28th November 2014

Interim Case Support Officer
Company: Cards and Fraud Control
Closing Date: 5th December 2014

Case Support Officer
Company: Cards and Fraud Control
Closing Date: 5th December 2014

If you have any questions about these vacancies, please email: recruitment@ukpayments.org.uk

recruitment@ukpayments.org.uk

The Cheque and Credit Clearing Company
Contractor – 6 Month Engagement

Business Analyst
Closing Date: 19th December 2014

Contractor – 6 Month Engagement
Project Manager

CHAPS Co. Interim Operations Manager

UK Payments Admisistration

We currently have the following vacancies.

Interim Fraud Prevention Officer
– seconded to DCPCU
(Fixed Term [12 months] – Full Time)

To work alongside the FFA UK Senior Fraud Prevention Officer (SFPO) seconded withinthe unit, and focus on delivering the DCPCU Operational Strategy To support the SFPO ensuring crime prevention initiatives are aligned with FFA UK andstakeholder plans. Support in campaigns and any indentified threats, and raise awareness to the generalpublic, retailers, law enforcement and to the UK Card and Retail Banking Industries. Research into the threat of financial fraud, trends and types, and to identify and sharegood practice for fraud prevention Develop and prepare training programs to police officers and FFA UK members aroundfraud prevention. Carry out presentations to FFA UK Members in relation to fraud prevention and attendIndustry education and awareness events. Represent the DCPCU at relevant Fraud Prevention forums and feedback to key membersof the unit Keep up to date relevant industry engagements and be able to report back to relevant FFA

Matty, have a look at DP World, they're looking for all sorts of people now, not just border control and forklift drivers, and you may find something that suits you there.

I would love to work at DP world but I doubt they have much call for software developers.

Loads going at my place at the moment. We have offices in Camden, Southwark and Hammersmith (Dundee & Lichfield as well, but these are less likely to be of interest to Southend fans I guess).

Anyway, roles include....

Front End Developer (Jnr/Mid/Snr-level)
Java Backend Developer (Jnr/Mid/Snr-level)
QA Tester
Social Responsibility & Compliance Attorney
Senior Java Server Developer
Web Developer
Backend Software Engineer
Technical Writer
Technical PM
QA Tester

PM me if you'd like to know more.

Back