• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The knock-out round starts.

Fantastic game that, this evening. I think everyone felt a bit sorry for the Japanese team.

How Japan didn't lose that, I will never know!!

They equally matched the Belgians for the best part of 75 minutes.

another case of bad luck on the day.

This World Cup is mad!!.. it's anyone's game.

I love it!!

Last edited:
How Japan didn't lose that, I will never know!!

They equally matched the Belgians for the best part of 75 minutes.

another case of bad luck on the day.

This World Cup is mad!!.. it's anyone's game.

I love it!!
Err, I think they did.

That rolling around like his toe had been stepped on by an old Granny in Sainsburys was farcical.

Last edited:
Blimey that Sweden V Switzerland first half, gives me real hope that if we win tonight, we will stroll though either of them. Their finishing was terrible, neither could hit a barn door from 5 yards.

I'm rooting for Sweden though, as they are the lower ranked team on paper, and have their defender Lustig suspended for the next match, should we meet them.

Since Sweden scored, Switzerland came alive a bit more and had them on the back foot, I was convinced they would equalise, and very nearly did.

I'm happy with the result though.

Since Sweden scored, Switzerland came alive a bit more and had them on the back foot, I was convinced they would equalise, and very nearly did.

I'm happy with the result though.

Would have been nice if it had gone to extra-time.

2018 World Cup update.

Out

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Iran
Morocco
Peru
Australia
Nigeria
Iceland
Serbia
Costa Rica
South Korea
Germany
Tunisia
Panama
Senegal
Poland
Argentina
Portugal
Spain
Denmark
Mexico
Japan
Switzerland
Columbia

Still in

Uruguay
France
Brazil
Belgium
Russia
Croatia
Sweden
England

We are in the final (8 Quarter Finals). :Happy:

(Edited after beating Columbia in a nerve racking penalty shoot out.)

Last edited:
Back