• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The knock-out round starts.

An argument has broken out in the football camps about who is wearing what strip on Tuesday evening.Apparently Columbia want 3 lines on their shirts.

An argument has broken out in the football camps about who is wearing what strip on Tuesday evening.Apparently Columbia want 3 lines on their shirts.

Has anyone actually looked at those three lions we have? I mean really looked!?

They all look pretty stoned to me!

1530540525174.png

Especially the bottom one. He's absolutely munted!

No goals yet, but an exciting first half from both sides. I've been very impressed with the Mexican wingers,

Spoke to soon, Neymar gives Brazil the lead. Plenty of time for Mexico to come back though.

Pathetic second half from Mexico after a strong first half hour, so many times the Mexican wingers were unmarked yet the man on the ball decided to take on the entire Brazilian defence instead of passing it. Although to be fair on the rare occasion the winger did get the ball the crosses into the box were roughly on par with what McGlashan used to do, so maybe that's why they were never passed to.

Despite all their half and puff, Mexico's tactics of being shot shy and trying to walk / pass the ball into the back of the net against Brazil, meant the result was a foregone conclusion.

Looking forward to seeing Belgium's performance tonight, i wasn't overly impressed with Brazil's overall, but either which way, if Belgium proceed (as expected) that quarter final game between the two of them could be a great game, as I expect the Uruguay V France game will be.

Thought Brazil v Mexico was a pretty crap game.The only saving grace was that I watched it in the Cafe des Arts in Puisserguier.(Grumpy Blue will be no doubt be pleased to learn that they now have a large mounted HD TV screen at the end of the bar,where there used to be just a box TV when we saw a few WC games there 20 years ago)!

Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese.........................

Gutted, Japan showed a bit of nativity with commiting so many forward for that counter but they deserved extra time.

That was a pretty incredible game to watch. I really thought that the Japanese would hang on for extra time. not to be.

Back