• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your right it is steep and also the steps are very narrow something which I had to negotiate carefully.
I had the misfortune of having seats right up the back yesterday and I hate sitting right up the back mainly because I have a terrible fear of heights. It was my mistake as I normally check where the seats are but I purchased the tickets as soon as they went on sale (only because I was going away on holiday) never again though as they sell from the top down.

I do hope the lady makes a swift recovery

Did you!? It barely got mentioned...!!

:winking:

:clap: well done SZ another positive news story for the site and club, I suppose.

Both the club and ourselves are..I am just awaiting news that the Lady is out of Hospital before sending the flowers..I have Pm'ed Ramsden recently asking for that info.

The club have all her details now.

Both the club and ourselves are..I am just awaiting news that the Lady is out of Hospital before sending the flowers..I have Pm'ed Ramsden recently asking for that info.

The club have all her details now.

Just an update.
I was contacted by the club on Friday night, they kindley asked if mum would like to meet Phill Brown before the Saturday game, but had to decline as my mum had an operation to have a steel mesh inserted into her wrist and cant really move around to well. The club has asked to pass in their best wishes and speedy recovery and has asked to contact themselves when she better.

My mum is out of hospital now and is back home.
Thank you for all, for your kind comments and concerns.

Snr.

Just an update.
I was contacted by the club on Friday night, they kindley asked if mum would like to meet Phill Brown before the Saturday game, but had to decline as my mum had an operation to have a steel mesh inserted into her wrist and cant really move around to well. The club has asked to pass in their best wishes and speedy recovery and has asked to contact themselves when she better.

My mum is out of hospital now and is back home.
Thank you for all, for your kind comments and concerns.

Snr.

If she hasn't gone through enough already, the club want to make it worse by inflicting PB on her.

Glad she's home and on the mend

Just to let those that contributed know, we sent the flowers to the Lady today and they will be there tomorrow morning.

From the lady that fell at the Daggers match ... Thank you all so very much for the wonderful bouquet of flowers that you sent me. It was even better that we won.

Snr Nan.

From the lady that fell at the Daggers match ... Thank you all so very much for the wonderful bouquet of flowers that you sent me. It was even better that we won.

Snr Nan.

I have been pondering about that day the poor lady slipped down the stairs at the Daggers game and damaged her wrist. I was wondering if she made a full recovery and was wondering if she has watched another Blues match since the incident?

I still feel proud that The Zone came together in an act of goodwill. Well done to all of us who wished her well.

:thumbsup:

I have been pondering about that day the poor lady slipped down the stairs at the Daggers game and damaged her wrist. I was wondering if she made a full recovery and was wondering if she has watched another Blues match since the incident?

I still feel proud that The Zone came together in an act of goodwill. Well done to all of us who wished her well.

:thumbsup:

Thank you for your post.

Yep my mum has made a good recovery, had to go back to the hospital for an operation though on her shoulder, but all good now. Must say she was sincerely touched by the kind posts that she read on the zone, and the flowers that were delivered to her from the members of the zone, and I know she wanted to thank each and everyone for the kind support that people showed.

No my mum has not seen another match as yet, but that is mainly due myself not pushing it. But i think she would like to go again with her 3 grandsons.

I work a fair bit in and around Dagenham, but i must say that every time i pass the ground i cant bring myself to look up the road at the away end any more.
But all the same, Thank You.
Snr.

Back