• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE LATEST GOINGS ON...

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Okay, we're 15 minutes away from kick-off for the first game of, what we hope will be, a season of joy and triumph for The Mighty Shrimpers.

biggrin.gif

I am waiting for Blues World commentary service to come online. I am getting worried (even though it usually comes on 5 mins or so 'prior' to kick off).

sad.gif

well I have downed tools so to speak at work and tried to tune in to BBC Essex................. No reception.
I am left with BBC Essex website and your good self ( fingers crossed)

Indeed I am a bit worried the commentary has not come through yet! Could be the same again as last season!

Is this par for ther course with Blues World?
How much is it and am I right in thinking its the Bbc Essex commentary team that they dont air for the home games?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Aug. 07 2004,15:58)]Is this par for ther course with Blues World?
How much is it and am I right in thinking its the Bbc Essex commentary team that they dont air for the home games?
Yeah, seat of your pants stuff with Blues World I'm afraid... but it's working for now (touches wood).

I have 20 quid subscription for commentary... but you can pay more.

As they read the team out over the P.A. the crowd gave really good cheers. Sounds like a great atmosphere.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sorry I'm late, but everything will go OK now I'm here....

biggrin.gif

Blues World is working for me! Hoorah!

COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS

Put my bets on this morning - 10-1 for promotion and even put £10 on us winning the championship at 33-1!!

Back